• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Debbie Does the Texas Auto Dealers Hall of Fame in Dallas - BBW, SWG, Imagery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

~BBW, ~SWG, Imagery - A small town car dealer has a secret weapon for getting his dealership some notoriety.

Debbie Does the Texas Auto Dealers Hall of Fame in Dallas
by Samster

Chapter 1

ILLUSTRATION: http://fav.me/d2oumvh

Half way through the tour and Jeff Rockenberger wasn’t impressed. Hills Autoplex was just like countless other auto dealerships in no account, mid sized Texas towns; nothing incredible about it at all. As Vice-Chairman of the Texas Auto Dealers Association he’d seen hundreds just like it. Only difference was the owner of this one had just been elected as Wichita County District Commissioner, so the committee had nominated Hank Hill for ‘Texas Auto Dealers Hall of Fame’.

Next to the big dealerships in the suburbs of Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio this guy didn’t have a hope in hell. But with some political clout the committee thought it best to keep the owner sweet. Jeff would recommend Hank as the third nomination. Then induct somebody from a big city dealership to the Hall of Fame.

“…so that’s the showroom,” explained Hank. “Best rated in Texoma, got us a full five star rating. Now I’ll take ya outside and show ya the lot, then we’ll do the service bay.”

Jeff forced a smile and looked out of the dealerships tinted glass windows. Even with the tint the sun was dazzlingly bright. Mid summer and Wichita Falls was smack dab in the middle of a heat wave; temperatures were stable at over a 100 degrees. A thick heat haze distorted the view of hundreds of stationary cars, trucks and SUV’s.

Not an attractive sight for Jeff. In his mid fifties and a chain smoker he wasn’t built for a mid summer walk around the lot. Unfortunately for him Hank Hill was tall, well built and looked like he’d think nothing of such a walk. But Hank was a hell of a salesman, so watching the way the other guy squirmed he added.

“We’ll take my truck.”

Jeff brightened up. “Sounds good!”

“Hotter than hell out there.”

“You bet.”

So they loaded into a red Chevy pick-up and Hank showed off the lot. The front row of brand new vehicles, behind them the nearly new ones and at the back the high mileage clunkers he sold to suckers with poor credit. Then he showed off his new Napa auto parts store. Finally Hank pulled a slow u-turn and headed back to the main building.

“I heard Hills Chrysler & Dodge down in Sugarland’s up for nomination?”

“Your brother?”

“Damn straight.”

“I’m headin’ down there next week. Big dealership.”

“”Well I like to think our good ol country ways are better than what them there big city boys can do.”

“Absolutely,” nodded Jeff without conviction.

“We know how to put the customer into satisfaction, let me tell you.”

“Indeed.”

Driving back to the showroom Hank felt his heart sink just a little. He was good enough for a nomination but he wasn’t in the running for a win. That always went to one of the big boys. In Wichita Falls, Hank Hill was a big fish in a small pond. Down in Houston or Dallas he was more of a gold fish swimming in a big pond.

Pulling to a stop outside the dealership he killed the motor and stepped out into the heat. It hit like a freight train; a constant overpowering blast of heat.

“Dang it’s hot,” gasped Jeff.

“Sure is, it was hot like this when I took the Coyotes to State back in 88.”

“Is that a football team?”

“Sure is. Won State too, I was quarterback, you ever play the game?”

“No.”

Hank shrugged. This was a guy he had nothing in common with. Bonding wasn’t really an option.

“Lets head on through to the service bay, another five star GM rated part of our dealership. I always say ya can sell a car once but ya get to service it forever.”

“Sure thing, then I better head over to the airport. I’m booked on the afternoon flight down to Dallas.”

“Gotcha, you wanna grab a steak or something’.”

“I don’t have time.”

“Sure, don’t want to miss your flight or nothing’.”

“That’s for damned sure!” thought Jeff “sooner I get out of this crappy town the better.”

Jeff followed on into the service area. The heat mixed in with the fumes, engine oil and enclosed space made it insufferable. Hank made a point of showing off each service bay, pointing out its features whilst Jeff gasped for breath. How the guys in the service department coped with that stifling heat he didn’t know.

“Ever thought of air conditioning the service area?” questioned Jeff.

“We’re doin’ our bit for the environment.”

Frowning Jeff looked round at the gas guzzling trucks and SUV’s being serviced. Hills Autoplex wasn’t doing a damn thing for the environment; Hank Hill just didn’t want to pay the utility bill.

“Thinkin’ of gettin’ one of them windmills in the lot.”

“Seriously?”

“Oh yeah,” lied Hank “I’m big into the eco system.”

Whilst Hank continued his tour of the service bay, Debbie Hill had arrived in reception. It was an arrival that always created a stir. The sales guys made sure they got into a spot where they could check out the boss’s wife. With her juicy, improbably curvy hourglass figure usually shoehorned into a pair of tight jeans or an even tighter skirt she was quite a sight. Today was no exception.

“Oh boy its Angel Cakes!” said Brad Calkins.

“Oh yeah!”

“Dang it Brad it’s not just her ta ta’s, that’s a serious ass she’s got on her.”

“Swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeet!”

“Some serious badonkadonk there.”

“Yep that’s a J-Lo but she’s got there.”

“I’m more into the bazonga’s.”

“They’re fake.”

“An’ I’d like to shake the guy’s hand who made em.”

“Keep it down guys,” whispered Roy Johnson, Assistant Sales Manager. “Don’t want the boss hearin’ us.”

“Ol Hank’ll kick your ass big time!”

Across the showroom Debbie had stopped her hip swaying wiggle and was stood in front of the reception desk.

“Hi Mrs Hill,” chirped Traci, Hills Autoplex’s long standing receptionist.

“Hi Traci,” drawled Debbie. “Where’s Hank?”

“Out back with some guy”

Debbie brushed her hair over her shoulder and smiled. She got on with Traci; the woman didn’t worry her. She was decent looking but not in Debbie’s league. She was something nice for Hank and his customers to check out; but nothing for Debbie to fret about. Traci couldn’t even afford a decent pair of breast implants – they looked lopsided.

“I want my Escalade valeted.”

“Sure thing Mrs Hill, I’ll go sort it for ya.”

With Traci keying a number into the phone Debbie wiggled her way over to the waiting room. Pooching her rear out just a little further she smiled smugly; she knew the sales guys were checking her out. Reaching into her handbag she pulled out her make-up compact and began to apply some extra lip gloss. Debbie Hill firmly believed you could never have enough lip gloss.

Relieved to be out of the sweltering service bay, Jeff was strolling back across the showroom with only the thought of getting the hell out of Dodge. It was a short flight down from Wichita Falls to Dallas but it was like two different worlds. He was anxious to get back to his world. Then he saw the blonde.

“Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Holly hell,” whispered Jeff under his breath, his eyes glued to the tightly cupped piece of Texas sized ass.

Debbie twisted round to check out the approaching figures, gasping slightly as her almost too tight Spanx struggled against her overly voluptuous figure. Catching her breath Debbie placed the lip gloss back into her compact and smiled; an older guy in an expensive suit was gawking at her ass like a sex starved teenager whilst her husband followed on. Obviously this was the guy from the Dealers Association and judging by the expensive suit worth kissing ass. Debbie Hill was good at this when she needed to be.

“Hey handsome,” winked Debbie.

Jeff gulped; her breasts rivaled the size of her butt.

“Ummm…”

Hank raised an eyebrow. This was the most animated he’d seen Jeff Rockenberger all day. Now it was time to press home the advantage.

“This here is my wife Debbie,” said Hank. “Debbie honey, this is Jeff Rockenberger from the Texas Auto Dealers Association, he’s vice-president.”

Whilst Jeff gawked at the overly curvy blonde MILF, husband and wife exchanged a knowing glance. It was a well practiced look from years of social climbing. Over the years many a business deal had been concluded as a result of the Hank and Debbie Hill tag team.

“That’s amazin’!” gushed Debbie “I’m soooooo excited to meet ya!”

Teetering slightly on her heels she leaned in, planting a kiss on his cheek. Jeff battled to regain his senses. Up close she smelled of sugary sweet perfume, her hot breath sending a shiver down his spine and her oversized breasts rubbing ever so slightly against his arm. Suddenly he’d forgotten all about the flight back to Dallas and Wichita Falls seemed a whole load more attractive.

“A pleasure to meet you Mrs Hill,” he managed to stammer.

“Please sugar, call me Debbie won’tcha?”

“Yes indeed.”

“I was just takin’ Jeff here to the airport,” said Hank. “Offered to take him to McBride’s for a steak but he’s gotta head back to Dallas.”

“Aw that’s soooooo sad,” cooed Debbie. “McBride’s do such an awesome steak. Its sooooo big an’ juicy an’ it just melts in ya mouth.”

Jeff was now lost deep in Debbie Hill’s cup of blonde sugar. His eyes had lowered from her perfectly made up, cosmetically pumped face and down to her even more excessively pumped breasts. There his eyes had remained. By the way the blonde continued to talk Jeff guessed she was used to that.

“…so are ya sure ya can’t join us for lunch?” queried Debbie.

“Ummm…errr….”

Pulling his eyes up from her breasts Jeff focused on her. She was looking at him expectantly. Like she knew what he was going to say but just waiting for the confirmation.

“I can take ya on a tour of the town after,” added Debbie. “There’s loads to see.”

He didn’t doubt that; with Debbie Hill alongside he wasn’t going to be short of a pleasant view.

“I suppose I could catch a later flight.”

“Woooohooooooooo!”

Stood behind Hank winked at his wife; she flashed him a smile. Suddenly his chances of being inducted to the Texas Auto Dealers Hall of Fame looked a whole load better.

6.30pm and American Eagle flight 4777 rose above the north Texas plains. As the small turbo prop aircraft banked to the south and east the sun was setting and Jeff Rockenberger looked out onto the glitter of neon lights that was Wichita Falls. Somewhere down there was the blonde bombshell. Slowly the aircraft rose up to 15,000 before leveling off. Below him the town disappeared and was replaced by the vast, empty expanse of the plains.

Jeff closed his eyes and savored the sights, sounds and smell that had been Debbie Hill. After a steak dinner Hank Hill had headed back to the dealership and she’d taken him on a tour of the town. The town had very little of interest to offer so they’d spent most of their time sat together in Starbucks. That had been just great with Jeff; she’d sat up close to him, her hips rubbing against him and her sugary scent driving him crazy. More than once he’d had to fight the temptation to just reach across and have a squeeze of those giant hooters…

“Oh boy…”

Minutes passed before his dream was broken by a female voice.

“Excuse me sir,” said the stewardess. “Can I fix ya a drink?”

“Ummm…sure…I’ll have a Coke.”

“Ice?”

“You bet.”

Sipping on his drink Jeff pulled out his briefcase and the report form for Hills Autoplex. The dealership had been good in every way but he could hardly justify inducting Hank Hill to the Hall of Fame ahead of some of the big city boys. But then he thought about Debbie Hill. Those curves were positively explosive…

By the time the small aircraft began its descent into Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Jeff Rockenberger had written a different report. Hank Hill was going to be inducted into the Texas Auto Dealers Hall of Fame.

Latest posts

Back