• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Delayed Post?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustMe

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

I haven't posted much. The posts (replies) I made before showed up immediately. This is the first time I've ever seen that message. Infact, it popped up and went back to the thread so quickly the first time, that I thought it didn't take so tried posting my reply again. Took me a third time of hitting the back button and jamming the stop button like crazy to actually even be able to read the message.

After a half hour of sifting thru all the formus, FAQ, and rules... I don't see it listed anywhere why this message would come up, and the post has not show up yet (delayed till who knows, I presume?), when it has never done this before.

Did I do something wrong someplace and I don't know about it!? :confused:
Will my reply post get posted or is all that typing lost forever? Ugh.

Latest posts

Back