• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Delurking for once

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leftwing63

So I've lurked around this site for sometime and have decided to start posting actively. I'm not entirely sure this is the correct venue for this post as I'm not really a BHM and the Weight board seems more geared towards women gaining than men. Anyways I'm not entirely sure what to include in a post such as this so I'll start of easy. I'm a 27 year old bartender from the chicagoland area and while not active gaining have gained about 15ish lbs since I left the marines in 2004. Truth be told I kinda like it and possibly may allow myself to gain a few more or maybe a lot more not entirely sure lol. I threw some pics in for good measure in this post as well so you can put a face to the name. Look forward to hearing from you all :) By the way by kind to the too skinny to post here guy lol.

View attachment belly.JPG

Latest posts

Back