• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Discovery Fit and Health show - ADDICTED

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
I just watched an episode of the show that featured a couple with a young son. The husband had been a meth addict since he was 15 (he's now 37).

Let me just go ahead and say that I started watching this episode when I noticed his wife was a really beautiful fat woman… I know - I am so sad.

The guy seemed/seems like a very intelligent high functioning man except for the fact he will go on an ice binge for 4 or 5 days straight, all the while neglecting his wife and son and the rest of his life obligations. In one hand he held methamphetamine while the other hand held his wife and son… Who have stayed by him for six years… And continue to do so!

I was just really amazed that all he had to do was make the choice to stop the dope and presto… It was almost like he had a good life that is waiting for him to step back into it. He really wouldn't have to rebuild a life from wreckage. I know that in reality it really wasn't that way, but it really did seem like he found a way out that was pretty easy.

It must really be one hell of an experience to be on that show, go through some recovery and then watch your own program on television.

I tried methamphetamine a few times. That stuff works so well anybody should be able to tell immediately that feeling that good should never be possible, and consequently be avoided at all costs!

Latest posts

Back