• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Discovery Health Channel show on post-WLS issues

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitChick

While I was making potato salad for tommorrow, my husband called me in to see a show on Discovery Health, about a guy who had WLS, lost 130 lbs and then had surgery to remove loose skin. He thought I'd find it interesting since I'm anti-WLS and have loose skin issues myself.

Did anyone else see this show? I swear, that guy could cut off all the loose skin (which he had done), and work out until he had biceps of steel and I STILL would not ever date him. People that shallow and superficial, with self esteem that low, SCARE me. Even his own sister said she didn't think his two surgeries would cure the self esteem problems he evidently had. Hell, what's that guy going to do when he's 80 and loses his looks after all those surgeries? How about when he loses his hair?

Latest posts

Back