• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do You Doubt Your Fat Admiring Lover?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrhythmia

Queen-Size Hottie!
First,

I wanna say that I'm so glad to be back here. Centering on only one "thing" in my life caused me to be very stressed which in turn led to drinking heavily on hard liquor and wallowing in depression. I was not a loving person and therefore ceased to love myself or allow anyone else near to love me.

Well, all that's changed. I've come to the realization that the "thing" that was causing all the stress needed to be kicked to the curb. Hard liquor has gone out the window, I've sought help for my depression and have an awesome man in my life. I guess I can't fully hate the stressful "thing" as it is the reason my man and I met.

Anyway, to the subject at hand: Do You Doubt Your Fat Admiring Lover? When he/she says they absolutely love your wrinkles, rolls and folds. That your body is what his/her dreams are made of and that he/she doesn't want you to change -- do you believe them?
Shame to say, but I have a hard time doing that -- thinking that he could mean every word of what he says.

It's not my man's fault. He truly loves me, folks. You should see the way he looks at me. I swear when he looks at me, his eyes drip love -- I've never seen anything like it. His words drip with truth and honey and he goes out of his way to do anything I bid of him. Yet.....
I find it so hard for him to love my jiggly arms, large cottage cheese like butt and thighs that could move mountains. I know this is all due to my self-esteem which has lowered since I've taken my vacation from Dimensions.

Here's pics of my "Sancho" (I call him this because of Sancho in Man of LaMancha. Don Quiote was out of his everloving mind, but Sancho was there.)

Wolf2.jpg

Wolf1-1.jpg

What about you? Do you find it difficult to grasp the idea that your lover loves your large body?

Latest posts

Back