• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you music?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesy

The Cheesiest
(Sorry if this has been done before, but I did some searching, and I don't think it has, so...)

I thought I'd start a thread to see what musical instruments folks here are playin', and provide a place to share our music with each other.

I started piano lessons in second grade, played the sax in school, and taught myself guitar in high school :) I've performed at the ole standard stuff... marching band, concert band, competitions (solo/ensembles, etc.) and I've been in several bands the last few years.

I just started a band called Aether & Ashes - it's just me and a vocalist friend right now. Our previous band fell apart, so we put something new together. We've got three songs online right now, first up is a rather experimental song called, "When The World Ends" - I'd love to know what you think of it. It's the first time nobody stopped me from getting in front of a microphone lol, so it's... it's a bit out there. Then our actual first song is called, "Twenty-Two" which is just a song I wrote, well, about my life, I guess ;) And we recorded a cover of Judas Priest's "Living After Midnight" just to remind people we do, in fact, know how to rock ;)

The last band I was in was pretty fun, and we had a blast playing on stage, but sadly, the usual dramas tore the operation apart. I'll share two songs I wrote in that band though, "Hell Is Here" and "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie" - we were basically an old school classic rock/metal band :)

And finally, I sometimes post random song pieces on a project I call Cult of Cheese - they're mostly piano based. While I played the piano for a long time as a kid, I stopped about 8 years ago, and just got back into it this year, and just wrote my first ever piano song this year, so, I'm getting back into the piano groove - and it's been fun.

Okay... what about you guys? :D

Latest posts

Back