• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dodgy dating site!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
Hi Guys

I thought I would let you know about a dating site that I think is a bit of a scam.

I become a non paying member of BBPeopleMeet a while back. Unlike some sites you have to be a paid member to respond to messages and flirts. BBPM also requires you to be a member to read any messages as well.

I started getting messages and flirts, so decided to pay for membership so I could read and respond. For some reason the site refused both my debit mastercard and also my mastercard no matter how many times I tried. I requested help from the site but just kept getting auto responses that had nothing to do with my requests. So I sent payment via Western Union. Seven business days passed with no response from BBPM, so I asked them for confirmation of payment. They claimed they were still waiting for it.

So in a bit of a flap, I quickly contacted Western Union who confirmed that yes the payment had gone through. Luckily though, after explaining my dilemma they were kind enough to refund my money.

I did a bit of digging around on the net and discovered that BBPM belongs to Zencon Technologies based in Chandler, AZ and they are like the mother ship for a whole group of dating agencies. It also seems I am not the only one who has had issues with them.

Anyway, I thought it would be worth mentioning because I know there are folks here who use dating sites.

Has anybody had a similar experience? I have to say it has left me feeling rather foolish and upset, it's hard enough trying to find someone special without having to deal with this kind of drama!

Latest posts

Back