• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Does anyone else have a little bit of medical fetish?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleybelly

This might be weird, but one of my favorite fantasies is to be examined by a doctor while I'm very heavy and stuffed full of food.

I think it dates back to when I was younger and very overweight, at a time in life when most people are starting to think about sex and experiment with masturbation. Personally, I was torn between feeling ashamed of my body and being very turned on by my own weight. So, sexual experiences have always had an element of embarrassment about them, and since my only experiences around that time with being naked and having my body touched involved doctors, I guess it somehow turned into a strange, kinky little desire?

I am constantly fantasizing about having my stuffed belly examined by a disapproving doctor who wants me to lose weight, and I would like to know if this is weird or if anyone has ever felt the same way!

Latest posts

Back