• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Does it run in the family? (FA relatives.)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~KawaiiFFA~

World Wide Web Warrior
It might sound weird, but I'm fairly positive that having a preference for larger folks has some sort of genetic component. If this seems silly, bear with me for a moment.

My younger brother and I are both FAs. When we were younger and played house we'd take turns stuffing pillows in our shirts and being "the fat one." We played pretend games where a character would grow until they were the size of a planet. At 13 (he was 11) I stumbled across a site for weight gain and inflation art and we spent a lot of time nervously giggling over that, not quite sure if what we were doing was weird. Of course, there comes a point when opposite sex siblings stop discussing these sorts of things with each other, so by the end of my middle school years our preferences became a sort of silently acknowledged secret we shared.

You could argue that this is just about environment if it weren't for the fact that my paternal uncle is also the butt of jokes in our family for his feeder lifestyle. Obviously I didn't know this as a kid, but now my Dad constantly talks about the "chubby chaser gene." Judging by the numerous comments he makes about my mom's "booty" and how she could "stand to gain a little weight," I think he might have gotten it too.

So if you bothered to read all that: Has anyone else experienced this? Do you have relatives who also share this preference? A lot of people don't know too much about their family's personal lives, but my therapist told me that fetishes can run in families so...why not this?

Look forward to reading any stories/responses.

Latest posts

Back