• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Does size or weight affect drinking ability?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxeell

Hello everyone,

I've recently been attending a few parties. As some of you may know there's always some kind of alcohol. I like to drink every now and then so I start pouring me a few drinks. I have noticed recently that, I don't drink very often, but it always takes me a great amount to get drunk. While others who drink constantly, get drunk with an amount so small.

Anyway, I started to wonder if that had something to do with my size. Being the fat guy that I am. I've also noticed that usually, the dudes who get drunk quickly are skinny and in shape.

So I'd like anyone who has thoughts to share. Whether it's stories or opinions, go ahead and share.

Latest posts

Back