• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Don't mess with the best! (BHM, Eating)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel

They got to the restaurant late, nearing 9pm, but there were enough of them in the group to make the place feel lived in. *The entire team plus spouses made it out: twenty-odd people in all sprawling over a cluster of tables in the back corner. *The buffet was well across the room from them, but they were far enough from the other lingering customers to make all the rowdy noise they wanted to. *
"Can't we just go serve ourselves?" Pete spoke up impatiently. *"They know what we're getting, we don't need a waiter for this." *Will chuckled at his friend's seriousness. *He got up and clapped the smaller man on the back.
"You don't have to ask me twice." He grinned. *"Let's do this. *I could eat a house right now." *As if waiting for permission, half the tables got up and bolted for the buffet right after him. *Will's girlfriend, Janey, stayed where she was and grinned at her friends.
"I'll hold the tables." She promised. *"Bring me back some vindaloo."
it was a not-infrequent tradition the team had gotten into, this. *After practice, and a meeting, and the inevitable delays of mobilizing two dozen people to*rendezvous*in one place they'd finally stagger into the all-you-can-eat Indian buffet well after dinner time starved and ambitious. *A dangerous way for a pack of competitive, athletic men to approach an all-you-can-eat situation, and the results were to be expected. *It was rare they they got out of the place without at least one casualty, and many more stumbling, groaning indulgers. *
Janey was a staple of this scene too, in many way probably the instigator. *For it was always Will Clarke who led the charge. *That any of the other men rose to his bait was pretty incredible. *Will outweighed all of them by half on a normal day. *At 6'4" and 275lbs he was the team's star midfielder, a human tank known for his clears and, surprisingly, his speed. *But he was also humble, hard-working and even shy, making him a challenge for guys who prefer to be the alpha. *All Will had to do was draw attention to the fact that he was out-eating the other guys and half of them would get their rankles up. *Eating contests were inevitable facts of their Wednesday night regime.
And Janey? She held the keys to Will Clarke. *He was a big eater on a normal day, sure, but at events like this she drove him on. *Without having to say a word she communicated to him her silent desires. *One more plate, one last bite, you can win this one, my love! *It was an unspoken truth that Will could probably beat any of his teammates and friends at any competition they chose, but this was the field on which he chose to make his stand. *Will won these eating challenges to impress Janey, because he knew she liked it.
"Liked" was probably an understatement. *It drover her wild. *Will's inhibition, his panache, and the relish with which he ate was magnetic. *And his size, his stamina and his willpower was pure sex. *And it was terribly convenient for both Will and Janey that his belly was an erogenous zone - for both of them.
After last month's*debacle, most of the guys seemed unwilling to start anything. *They loaded their plates high and ate like starved teenagers but there was no word of pushing that envelope. *Will was being good too, casually putting away plate-loads of rice, curry, naan and more but keeping it to himself. *It seemed as if this would be one of their tamer outings, but for the injured pride of Steve, the team captain and well-known provoceur. *Three plates in - sooner than they would usually throw in the towel - several of the guys had already stopped and were enjoying themselves over drinks and conversation. *Steve glanced around the table until his eyes finally rested in Will, who was, like many of the others, sitting back in his seat and enjoying some quiet conversation with his neighbours. *Steve smirked.
"So that's it?" He taunted. *"You're slowing in your old age, Will, my man." *Will looked up and raised an eyebrow, casting a sideways glance at Janey. *It wasn't often than he was so brazenly challenged like this. *Squaring his shoulders and fixing his gaze on Steve, he dramatically laid both hands on his full belly.
"Oh man, I couldn't eat another bite." he drawled. *"It must be the beer. *Look'it this." He ran his hands over the gently curve of his stomach where once a six-pack had been. *"I'm ready to have a food baby."
"Unbelievable, man." Steve laughed. *"I don't think I've ever heard you throw in the towel. *And me, you know, just getting started."
"I couldn't," Will moaned in response to the obvious challenge. *"I'd explode. *Come on man, let's play nice."
"If you want." Steve shrugged in clear amusement. "The real men and I are going back for butter chicken. *We'll miss you, sweetpea." *The few remaining eaters chuckled and gave Will sympathetic glances. *Will groaned and sat up in his chair.
"Aww, Steve, you know I love you." he joked. *"One more plate. *I'll meet you up there." *Steve, obviously pleased he was going to be able to beat Will at his own game for once, smiled like the cat that ate the canary and got up for the buffet. *Once his back was turned, Will turned to Janey with a huge smile of his own. *She stiffled a giggle. *There was no way Will was actually full, and they both knew it. *Will winked at her and spryly followed his teammates, adding a dramatic groan of effort for good measure.
Once at the buffet Will loaded his plate as full as it would go, taking extras of chicken, potatoes, samosas and rice. *The other men, seeing his ambitious plate, loaded more on themselves so as not to be accused of skimping. *They all looked pretty confident, sure that Will was one bite away from giving up.
Back at the table, they were quickly disappointed. *Will ploughed through his serving in record time, showing no hesitation whatsoever. *The others struggled to keep up. *But most of them finished too, and amidst the collecting chorus of groans and protestations, Steve eyed Will suspiciously. *Will showed no signs of discomfort, and was engaged in an intimate moment with Janey. *Sure, there was his belly, round and tight against his shirt, but Will seemed as lively as ever. *Steve cleared his throat.
"Ready for thirds, Steve? *Or fifths, what are we at?" Will replied, looking up from Janey. *He knew that now that he was engaged, Steve wouldn't back down. *He'd called the battle, he couldn't be the one to call it off. *Steve looked annoyed.
"Damn right. *What about you, big guy? *Holding up, I see." *Will turned towards his teammate and patted his midsection with both hands, eyeing it*critically.
"I dunno. *This poor guy's looking pretty tight. *I don't know how much more I can pack in there." *To demonstrate, he pressed the sides of his admittedly bulging belly to show how little give it had. *Steve looked dubious.
"Up and at 'em, then. *Let's go." *Both men along with one or two other stragglers, returned to the buffet.
Will showed no more restraint than the previous time 'round, choosing with obvious relish great quantities of his favourite foods. *Steve followed his every serving and stalked him back to the table.
They ate slower now, Will with the slow appreciation of a gourmand and Steve with effort. *Will polished off his plate before Steve and sat back in his bench, reclining to show off his expanding belly.
"Whoof." He admitted, running his hands around the increased real estate of his stomach. *He got around the bottom to find his shirt no longer covered the full expanse of his belly - no new thing. *Janey curled into him and ran her hands horizontally around the mass. *Will immediately let his hands drop to his sides and closed his eyes to enjoy his*girlfriend's*expert touch. *She nibbled on his neck while cooing and rubbing soft circles around his belly. *Will grinned like an idiot and savored the sensation of her every movement. *Steve slouched in his chair.
"No fair!" he protested. "You've got help."
"Awww," said Janey, turning and leaning towards Steve with a mock-sympathetic look. *She fixed her predatory look on Steve's body and leaned over as such to show off her soft cleavage. *"Do you need me to give you a nice belly rub? *To stroke your poor tortured tum?"
Will, with his eyes still closed and the smile still firm on his lips, crossed his arms behind his head. *"The answer to that better be 'No', chum. *Or I will rip your arms out of their sockets." *Steve licked his lips under the intensity of Janey's very attractive offer, but cast a terrified look at his larger friend. "Um, no." he stumbled. *"Thanks." *He turned back to his plate and continued taking small, slow mouthfuls. *Janey grinned a tease's smile.
"Well, you can't say I didn't offer." She teased. *She turned back to Will and leaned into him, kissing him long and full. *Will waited patiently for Steve to finish his plate before raising his eyebrow at the other man.
"So?" He challenged. *Steve was lying back in his chair, looking in annoyance at his bigger friend. *He had half-pulled up his shirt with one hand and had his other on his exposed stomach. *He looked woozy. *The other men at the table had long since given up keeping up with Will and Steve. *Jonah, the goalie, had one arm draped over his stomach, trying to conceal the bulge there, and looking sick. *Pete had excused himself to the washroom fifteen minutes ago. *John was half-lying on his girlfriend's shoulder and groaning about a bellyache, and she looked embarrassed. *Will just smiled, and Steve struggled to his feet.
"Let's go."
And go they did. *They agreed to move on to the dessert buffet, where honey-soaked donuts, ice cream and cake met their approval.
Will didn't hold back, so Steve couldn't either. *Back at the table the difference between them was night and day. *Steve barely touched his food, while Will ate his with enjoyment. *Steve finally just lay back in his chair and stared up at the ceiling.
"You win!" he cried, exasperated. "I don't know where you put it all. *Oh my god, I am gonna puke. *Uuuugh, oooh!" *He pulled his shirt up to expose his round, tight tummy and slapped it with both hands. *"Will, you asshole." he said good naturedly, "I am going to spend all night lying on my couch in pain, cursing your damn name!"
Will grinned. *He also finished his dessert. *Janey wrapped herself around him as he ate, stroking his belly and whispering*unnecessary*encouragement in his ear as he went. *By the time he finished they'd paid the bill, and the others were starting to wobble and waddle out of the room. *Janey and Will were the last to go. *When they were finally alone, Will turned to Janey, and let the smile drop off his face. *He wrapped one arm around her and closed his eyes for a moment, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. *For the first time that night, Janey could see he was in actual pain. *His belt had long since been unbuckled, but the button of his pants cut into his stomach and even his tshirt was too tight. *He took quick, short breaths and tried to stick his belly out as far as it would go, as if to pretend he'd more room than he had. *Poor Will, thought Janey. *This wasn't the first time he'd really gone too far, but she was expert in dealing with him. *They both knew he was in capable hands.
Janey got up first, and helped Will heave himself unsteadily off the bench. *He hugged her close and half-supported himself on her as they slowly made their way out of the restaurant and to the car. *Janey loaded him into the passenger seat, popped open the button of his pants, let the fly down, reclined the chair and got him home. *He watched her as they drove with a puppy dog look of love and thankfulness. *He was so full that he thought he'd explode, aching and groggy too, but through it all he knew his Janey would take good care of him, run her cool hands all over his poor, hot belly and take him to heaven and back. *It was all worth it.
Back at home Janey got Will to bed and peeled off his too-tight shirt and jeans. *He rolled on his side in just his boxers and wrapped his arm around his belly. *Janey curled up behind him and reached her arms around him to massage his poor swollen midsection. *He groaned in appreciation.
"Oh my god, I am so fat." He moaned, guiding her hand all around the impressive circumfrance of his gut. *"Baby, my tummy aches." He pouted. *Janey could have laughed at this*absurd*statement.
"I know it does, honey." She cooed. "Let me try to take your mind off of it." *Janey lithely climbed over him and lay down in front of him. *She pushed her own cool, flat stomach up against his bulging stuffed one and rubbed the sides with expert hands. *She leaned in and kissed him deep, feeling his desire stir in response. *Good boy, she thought.

Latest posts

Back