• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Double Standards

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordQuas

¢reflow Dollar$
So I was watching a few rants about closet FAs on YouTube and the undeniable theme is that men need to "man up" and learn to ignore society's negative opinions. Now I will be the first to agree with this wholeheartedly, I complain often about the fact that these type of men mess things up for all of us. After a while of watching these rants I couldnt help but wonder how much of the anger and frustration I saw was actually a result of projection on the part of these women.

Maybe it's just me but does it seem like there's more pressure on men to ignore the negative opinions of others in regards to liking bigger women than there is pressure on big women to ignore the negative opinions of others? I have been the target of ire in the past from larger women because they felt that I dont do enough as far as letting my taste in women be known and the men I know with similar tastes to me have felt this as well. Im certainly not going to hide my tastes but should I be expected to "carry the flag" to a certain degree because I am so comfortable with my tastes? I personally feel that the best thing I can do for "acceptance" is to just be myself, I feel like a salesman whenever Im asked to explain my tastes in any detail.

Sorry this devolved into a semi-off topic tangent, these things happen at 7:30 AM

Latest posts

Back