Drinking to increase stomach capacity

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

A lot of professional competitive eaters use the trick of drinking a ton of water between contests to stretch their stomachs as part of their training. Has anyone ever done that to increase stomach capacity as a feedee/gainer? Or do you prefer food or at least caloric drinks?

I've seen people do that to make belly bulge videos too, but mostly only thin people, has a fat person ever tried it successfully or does the fat prevent the stomach fullness from showing?

Artflsoul

Drinking massive amounts of water can be deadly. Please don't do it.

"Hyponatremia, or water intoxication, is an electrolyte imbalance. When the blood is diluted with excessive water, the sodium dips dangerously low. Drinking an excessive amount of water overwhelms the kidneys, which are unable to process the extra fluids quickly enough. Consequently, an excess of water builds up in the bloodstream. This excess water has nowhere to go, so it leaves the blood and moves into the cells. The result is swelling in the cells, which is extremely dangerous in the brain."

extra_m13

i think the best way to get added capacity to eat is just eat, grab a piece of pizza, eat it, then another, feel full, feel fuller, and the next time make an effort to eat one more piece and slowly you will get used to eat more, in a fantastic virtous cycle

Lisaswidebottom

If you are trying to stretch your belly for extra capacity......
Eat until you are full, like really full and then convince yourself to drink a big glass of anything. Juice, water, milk, a shake.
Prepare for some discomfort as your belly stretches. If you do this regularly it will increase your capacity.
I know it has definitely worked for me!

voluptuouslover

Yes.....It works to stretch your stomach so you are able to eat more....for damn sure...I am not talking gallons of water.

When you are full of food you will still be able to drink a lot of liquids to not only stretch your stomach but increase your bloating and capacity. When I was intentionally stuffing a while back to see how much I could keep gaining....I would stuff as much food as I could at each meal followed by milkshakes, milk and "water".... when I felt I couldn't eat anymore. Also sometimes your jaws and mouth get tired of eating and chewing but the liquids keep flowing down into your belly. This process worked so well I got to the point where I never felt full....I could just keep eating and eating...an obnoxious amount. I honestly believe that's how they really big stuffers and gainers do it....but mainly with heavy cream......you can get big really fast then.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Drinking massive amounts of water can be deadly. Please don't do it.
Well, some might say that deliberately adding body fat isn't the best thing for one's health. Some would say "deadly." I don't, of course.

That said-

The trick is to just get used to being really full from high-fat, high-calorie food, and then, the second it seems to "go down," more high-fat, high-calorie food.

Believe me, you'll get there. And if you have someone "helping," woo-hoo, enjoy the ride as you "rise to the occasion."

Latest posts

Group builder