Edited Posts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
Sometimes after I post a dissenting opinion, I worry people will get mad and edit what I posted to agree with everyone else. I just wish I had the courage and conviction to stand by my opinions sometimes, you know?

Marlayna

Preview your post, then hit send, then walk away and do something else for an hour or 2 and forget about it.
Then, when you came back, if you've offended anyone, you can apologize. Try it.

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
Preview your post, then hit send, then walk away and do something else for an hour or 2 and forget about it.
Then, when you came back, if you've offended anyone, you can apologize. Try it.
Thank you for the advice, Marlayna. I'll give that a try.

Spineless. That's what you are.
There's no need for personal attacks, AnnMarie. I have half a mind to report this post.

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
Hey I remember when we used to do this back in the halcyon days of 2008.

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
I remember that, too. We were all timid back then, afraid to express potentially unpopular opinions. Nowadays you're so brazen, so candid. I envy your confidence.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
I remember that, too. We were all timid back then, afraid to express potentially unpopular opinions. Nowadays you're so brazen, so candid. I envy your confidence.
You just have to fake it. It's the Internet. No one who's confident online is actually confident in real life.

mango

Mustachio Nut
You just have to fake it. It's the Internet. No one who's confident online is actually confident in real life.
I confess I faked all my internet experiences... oh wait... I think there is another thread for confessions.

:cool:

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/conrad.blickenstorfer, Ma
Sometimes after I post a dissenting opinion, I worry people will get mad and edit what I posted to agree with everyone else. I just wish I had the courage and conviction to stand by my opinions sometimes, you know?
Getting blasted for saying what's on your mind instead of the politically correct can be wearing, but unless you want to be a Zelig, staking out your own ground is what life is all about.

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
I confess I faked all my internet experiences... oh wait... I think there is another thread for confessions.
Ha ha! Thanks guys. This is really making me feel better. I guess it's like they always say, "fake it 'til you make it", right?
Getting blasted for saying what's on your mind instead of the politically correct can be wearing, but unless you want to be a Zelig, staking out your own ground is what life is all about.
Great movie.

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
I don't like talking about my online confidence flair.

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
Um, why post in a thread about something you don't want to talk about? :doh:

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
R, sometimes people just need to say something to say it.

I know, I know.

Group builder