• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Emotional Intelligence?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

what level of emotional intelligence in your SO works for you? should they be cued in or are you ready to work with them a lot. do you think all of the "i didn't know" excuses are genuine or are they mainly a put on for avoidance sake? do you think its right that we tend to expect less emotional intelligence form men that women--or do we?

where i am at this point in my life is that i really like a high level of emotional intelligence. i've kind of run out of patience. i like as close to move in condition as i can get. i think my age has a lot to do with it. i tend to try to date a lot inside of my age group. if a man hasn't developed some emotional understanding by then i wonder if he ever will. will he? can you teach an old dog new tricks? when i was younger i think i was much more willing but now i just want to get on with living instead of what i now think of as making the preparations. i don't know if this is the right way to think or not but its how i feel anyway.

Back