• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Encountering the "ideal" bbw for the first time

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cc_2k2

I'm a college grad in the midst of networking for new friends and possibly a relationship. For the latter I've been dating people I know both in person and from online. Over half have been overweight. With none of the dates did I bother bringing up the topic of weight, whether it relates to health or attractiveness unless she brings up something about her personal health/fitness. But I didn't mind anyways since my focus was always about the person, not their body, and they were more or less indifferent towards their weight.

But recently I have met another woman who turned out to be not like the past ones. She too is a bbw and an attractive one to boot, but as usual I just go about getting to know the person and chat about worldly matters. But this bbw is the one most FAs want...she totally accepts and enjoys being overweight.

She said that she used to be in another dating website although much thinner. I told her that she still looks comfortable with her appearance in her current photos, to which she replied, that she's actually having fun. Now, this is the first woman I've talked to who openly admitted to enjoy being fat more than being thin. That wasn't the end of it. I'm a fairly skinny guy...she looked at my photo and told me, in a teasing manner, that I should learn how to eat. She also asked if I enjoy being thin, and what my honest opinion was of her looks.

To sum it up, she was happy to know I wasn't put off by the way she looked. I told her that as long as she is happy with herself that's what matters. Her reply was that she's having a blast, has enjoyed eating in the past few years. Apparently since she has moved to my town she went crazy with eating out almost every night. Eventually she kept guiding the topic and asked me questions like "do you hit up fast food too?" and "what restaurants do you like to go?" I teased her by saying she should be a food critic and she said it's her dream job. So not only does she enjoy her weight, she revels in it. And that's considering she gained the weight not too long ago.

You might be able to predict that at some point in the conversation my heart pounded a bit faster than usual. Though she seems to like talking about food and her appearance, I always keep in mind to get to know her about her other experiences, as what I focus with dating anyways. I would want to meet her eventually, she's open to either dating or hanging out. But I'm afraid that she, not I, but she, would steer the conversation into food or weight topics when I'd least expect it. Because I would want our relationship to be platonic as well, talking like normal adults, and not just caught up into the superficial thrills of a fat fantasy. Am I right in having concerns about this? Is it because maybe I do not express myself fully as an FA out in public? She seems like a sweet gal, but I don't want her causing my mind to wander too much. Moreso, I don't know yet to what extent she enjoys discussing food or being in food-related activities.

Latest posts

Back