• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ephedra's back, friend or foe?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuteyChubb

Queen of Hearts
Remeber that stuff that killed the baseball player? The ban was lifted and it's available again. About 4 yrs ago, months after giving birth a co-worker showed me a photo of herself considerably much larger than she was. She looked to be about 350lbs. in the pic and said she had lost over 100lbs. When I said, yeah but that stuff can kill you, her reply was "so can fat."

Next thing you know, I start using them, have no appetite and energy for days. I shed about 100 lbs in 7 mos. Then they ban them. The pounds came back about as fast as they first melted. I was sooooo very sad. Now, they have lifted the ban. I had a baby in Jan. and gained a ton of weight so when i saw the pills were there again, I could not resist the urge to get some. I am not taking them in the doses I did before and I'm a bit nervous about it but yet the addict in me and the less fat girl in me say, just do it. Can anybody relate? Am I alone on this one?:confused:

Latest posts

Back