• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

et tu, torrid?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
ladies is it just me, or has torrid been SERIOUSLY blowing it recently?
512477_hi

?!?
563993_hi

?!?!??!?
520711_hi

flattering!
520763_hi

flattering and classy!
584440_hi

ok seriously this has to be a joke.
506526_hi

oh god, what if it's not though?

i mean don't get me wrong, i have long since understood and accepted that only like 5-10% of torrid's stock at any given time is going to not make me barf, but for the past few months it's been nonstop garbage. not ONE cute thing on their whole website, and even the bad stuff is worse than ever before. i'm starting to get really worried. if torrid completely stops making cute shit, where the hell am i going to buy my clothes? lane bryant??? speaking as someone who doesn't wear pants: kill me now.

/rant

Latest posts

Back