Ever had a crush on a fictional character? :P

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mystic Rain

Leonardo Forever
Had a crush? I have one ever since I was six and I think it will last forever. Leonardo, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

:wubu:

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
For awhile I was afraid that I was only capable of falling in love with fictional characters. But luckily, that's not true. :)
Not at all judging from this thread. When Patrick Swayze died, I cried buckets for hours and hours knowing Johnny Castle was gone and I never had the chance to meet him (I still have weak moments if I see a picture of him towards the end of his battle and anytime I attempt to read his autobiography). I might be one of the more extreme cases, lol, but it's nice to see we're not alone in loving someone who isn't really real (hey, fantasies are a good thing, imo!)

Weirdo890

Yes I did. I had a crush on Alice from Disney's Alice in Wonderland (the cartoon version). I would just stare at her picture in my picture novel of the movie. I always thought she was just adorable.

Micara

Living and Learning
How could I forget Legolas??? Not Orlando Bloom. Legolas. I can't stand Orlando Bloom.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Ooh, let us not forget my first-ever fictional character crush, as a little girl:

Edit: Atreyu was my crush, not the dragon, just for clarity. ;) Though, for some reason I was completely convinced he was going to grow up to die tragically, like from a drug overdose. No idea where that idea came from.

Micara

Living and Learning
Ooh, let us not forget my first-ever fictional character crush, as a little girl:

Edit: Atreyu was my crush, not the dragon, just for clarity. ;) Though, for some reason I was completely convinced he was going to grow up to die tragically, like from a drug overdose. No idea where that idea came from.
Yes!!! Atreyu was so dreamy. :wubu:

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
Though, for some reason I was completely convinced he was going to grow up to die tragically, like from a drug overdose. No idea where that idea came from.
He's a tattoo artist now, and his wife is.. rather odd looking. But I digress. He didn't die from a drug overdose lol.

ssbwjedisweetheart

Too many to list.
The majority would be a list of Vampire characters.
Usually "Dracula" from various remakes of the movie.
[Gah. Gary Oldman as dracula for instance? .. *Swoon *]

Also, Darian/Tuxedo Mask from the american shown version of "Sailor Moon"

Annnnd. Meier from Vampire Hunter D [bloodlust, I think?]

I have a vampire [and I mean older classy ect, not twilight/vamp diaries kinda vamps.*Gag* ] weakness.

LOL, Iused to have a crush on Chad

View attachment yuuichirou10.jpg

Micara

Living and Learning
Ok, apparently I should have went with the "too many to list" option...

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Kinnaird

Seriously? This is a REAL question?

Any man who says otherwise aint telling the truth!

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
Ohnoes.
How could I forget?

Major Crush on "Crono" From Chrono Trigger.

And Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters [the animated series, mind you.]

(Go Figure! :p )

I also found the movie character very attractive too. Just.. more-so in cartoon form. [Yay for being a kid!]

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
This kinda remind me about a thread I started once about if anyone ever had a crush on a cartoon character?:p (http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57097)

So, I'll answer "live action" characters.

My first fictional character crush, I had when I was 12, and I saw Beautiful Girls. The girl in question was Marty, a know-it-all, old soul 13-year old.

Other fictional crushes:

Gypsy (Sara Rue) in Gypsy 83 - chubby punker

Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) in 30 Rock - nerdy, funny and clumsy

Toni (Jennifer Grey) in Red Dawn - cute, and killed evil commies!

Saoirse

I hearted Legolas from the animated LotR

also Prince/King Caspian from The Chronicles of Narnia

from the Harry Potter books, I was all about Remus Lupin (and loved David Thewlis in the movies!)

Gump from Ridley Scott's Legend

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
from the Harry Potter books, I was all about Remus Lupin (and loved David Thewlis in the movies!)
Ah... Harry Potter characters. Ever since I first laid my eyes on her, in writing, and then in the movies, Luna Lovegood has been somewhat of a personal favorite.

(Portrayed by Evanna Lynch in the movies)