• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Exciting developments...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
Some of you may know I've been sort of a closet feedee. Not so much closeted as really just unaware of my own preferences. Whether closeted or not, I have to say I'm very excited about it--learning what it means to and for me, allowing myself to enjoy and to learn how to enjoy it. It's also kind of nerve-wracking because I'm such a virgin in this capacity lol.

Anyway...I had the chance to experiment a bit with a really good friend a couple of weekends ago. We're both kind of newbs, so we took things really slowly and, of course, he didn't push me anymore than I wanted to be pushed. I won't go into too many details because I feel they're kind of private, but it was an extremely fun and sexy experience.

What has excited me most, I have to say, is that after that weekend, there was a real change to my waistline. A month or so ago some of the ladies in chat were talking about their measurements. I'd never taken mine and was keen to do so. I have taken them often since then and they have stayed steady and exact. At the beginning of our little weekend, my measurements were as they had been. At the end, I'd gained an inch at the waist.

I've been very excited about this--kind of wanted to cheer about it, but I haven't really known how it would be received here. I know some people look down on the lifestyle, I just hope that people can accept that other people DO NOT look down on it and, in fact, appreciate it. Live and let live, right.

Anyway :), I'm thrilled.

Back