BHM Experience – by Ashblonde (~BHM, ~FFA)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
The end?!? Ack, so lovely, and I guess I can assume that they live happily ever after, but .... the story is done too soon, would have loved to have seen more of those two!

(not a real complaint, just that 'I loved this story and don't want it to end' feeling that comes from something I really enjoy)
I must be a bad person.

Because like all others, I had hoped for much more of this story.

But not of the 2, more like the 3 - with our bad body SSBHM getting in the way of the budding relationship. (Had actually constructed several plot variations in my head....)

growinluvhandles

Fair enough, Tad :) I know its kind of an abrupt ending. I can say that it was against my initial instincts to keep it this brief. Well, 10,000-ish words isn't exactly super short, but for one of mine lately, maybe it is, lol.

I went into this driven more by my (obvious) interest in contrast than character development. Not just fat-thin contrast, but the dichotomy of ridiculous over-confidence vs shy/inhibitedness. And 'experience' itself, having plenty or having none, wanting it but anxious about it, wanting different kinds of it, etc.

Maybe I'll pick one or more of them back up again in a different context at some point, but for now they are more 'actors playing out the story,' and I didn't do them enough justice for much more than that here :blush:
What you did here was perfect! There is something so satisfying about not being satisfied, and I get what Tad is saying. However, you wrote this just perfectly. Thank you for sharing your talents.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I must be a bad person.

Because like all others, I had hoped for much more of this story.

But not of the 2, more like the 3 - with our bad body SSBHM getting in the way of the budding relationship. (Had actually constructed several plot variations in my head....)
If you write another novella about the adventures and conquests of SSBHM Tyler, I am here for it.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Oh dear - looks like I need to watch more what I let out here....

But I never would write any story using other author/esses brain children - I'm very squeamish about that. I'll run little vignettes or plot outlines through my head - no more.

That's also why I'm militantly against fan fiction - stealing other people's characters is not okay for me - unless you have the exquisite author's permission. And even in such cases, tonality and style mostly go wrong.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
In this case, I was the mis-communicator. I meant if Ashblonde picks him up again and writes tales of his exploits. HOWEVER, Im also a big fan of your SSBHM fiction :D

ashblonde

Busy writing
I meant if Ashblonde picks him up again and writes tales of his exploits. HOWEVER, Im also a big fan of your SSBHM fiction :D
Oh, I’m not sure anyone could pick him up, he’s pretty damn fat!

Tyler is an awful cad and a dreamy fat-positive SSBHM at the same time, which really should earn him more time and complexity. Perhaps he has another side of the story to tell…

Now if someone else were inspired to create their own fat Lothario-type character and give him a dirty story to tell (Tyler simply cannot be the ONLY one), I'd welcome the hell out of that effort :smitten:

fat hiker

Bring on the SSBHM Lotharios, eh what?

Tyler is actually quite inspiring, while also dreamy AND slimy. A challenge to the old writing and plotting skills, methinks....

wildandfree

Damn girl, that's f-ing hot. Anyone watch 'Easy?' This would make a compelling episode.

Why do I stay away so long? Haha, well one good reason is that there is a BOUNTY of new reading material when your gone for a year!

Group builder