• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA isnt it about time we changed it

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we look at changing the FA title

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlbertaBloke

I have been an FA all my life and proud of it. I Love BBW's and SSBBW's your are the perfect women so feminine and sexy just as a women should be.

However am I the only one that hates the FA term. You see to me it kind of goes against everything we are working towards. Fat Admirer yes it is a total correct term howerver I hate the word fat in the title. BBW Big Beautiful Women sounds nice and not derogatory.

For example I was chatting to someone in a bar recently and a BBW walked in. He made an unfunny joke I promptly made him feel like an idiot after he apologised he then asked me to explain size acceptance which I did I just found it difficult when it came to the FA term. As it just doesnt sound nice.

Hopefuly that makes sense so I thought we should put it to a vote and see if we have any wiggle room here.

I know it strange for a new poster to come on with a rant however I have been a fan of dimensions for as long as the site has been going. But I have always been a bit shy about posting.

Cheers all
Matt
Ontario, Canada

Latest posts

Back