• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA preference ends 2 year relationship... just shy of V-day

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadeFA

Long time forums reader, not much of a contributor though. My girlfriend and I had been going out for 6 months; then I told her I was an FA (she was thin and athletic) and I told her it was not a problem for me, I loved her, and that would be enough. Our romantic life flourished as would any healthy young-lovers relationship, and we had a lot of fun together... were in love and enjoying life at our age. Eventually I think my g/f lost sexual interest in me because we lacked that lustful attention (don't get me wrong, love making is beautiful... but everyone enjoys some more intense f@&(*%g for lack of better words... I am sure many realize the difference). She felt bad she was not the apple of my eye when it came to body types and I felt bad that I did not drool over her like every other guy did... this caused many problems. We were really in love though, I basically wanted to get the opinions on here and see if anyone thinks it is worth fighting to save this loving, but lust-lacking, relationship... or I should just let go.

Sort of sucked... a really bad valentine's day.

thanks

(I do intend on contributing more now that I finally have a profile).

Back