• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fa's and your own Weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haunted

Bi-Coastal!!!
This is kinda inspired by the why are you fat thread on the health board, as i was reading i noticed that i wanted to respond but didn't want to derail that thread, so here's my own version.

Oddly and i'v heard this from a couple other Fa's that although I love BBW's and SSBBW's and am slightly into feeding and encouraging. i am against gaining weight myself. I was an overweight kid my mother and i did weight watchers together etc etc. i'm not slim by any means, i'm currently 5'11" and i vary between 190 and 220 lbs.

as i read through the thread on the health board i realized that i do love food, and at times in my life have overindulged, but i usually try to limit myself. i honestly for myself don't want to be much bigger than i am. on top of that when i was much younger Before i even knew anything about Fa's and BBW's i had fantasy's about being bigger and experimented with Clothes stuffing.

The question i have for myself i guess is, am i an Fa that Should be a BHM? or Am I an fa and all that previous adolescent stuff was just a way to discover i prefer a fat partner !

Honestly i was never very confident when i was heavier and never felt comfortable at that weight i think i was around 280 at my heaviest, i feel great around 190. The funny thing was last summer i got down to around 190 and was finally back in a 34 waist pant and i was psyched, but i'm dating a Beautiful SSBBW and it seemed very strange to celebrating my weight loss while i adored and worshiped her Big curves.

Thoughts or similar experiences?

Latest posts

Back