Fastest rate of gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

Jimmy it depends on several factors. How much have you gained? What is your capacity to eat? How well do you digest rich foods? Are you lactose intolerant?

GamerGainerGirl

FatFairyBabe
DimensionsModel
I've gained about 7.5 lbs in last week or so :) Actively trying. I'm aiming for 4k cal a day but exceeding that frequently

SSBHM

I have exceeded 10K cals a day for a week at a time. I think I've gained up to 12 lbs in a week.

extra_m13

i have seen this questions in different forums and i always give the same answer, which i think is the right one. gaining should be seen as a marathon, a mere 2 pounds per month will make 24-25 pounds per year, 10 years like that? that is a fantastic gain, and probably a healthier gain than a 100 pound in a year. you give the body some time to adapt and to yourself as well. while getting bigger and sexier. get used to the weight and it cons, i;m sure there are some, so they say

NZ Mountain Man

I have periods of stress where I found that I had eaten the cupboard out. It it did was give my Liver a right smashing. The system stalled and in 36 hours I had diarrhoea. I put on no weight afterwards. All the stuff I ate inbetween times was flushed out.

Latest posts