• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat admirer´s questions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXLFAN

As an out of the closet fat admirer I really like the Dimensions boards for a very long time, in many ways they opened my eyes and are always a nice place to get information on different topics.
Today I would like to ask a question and I am sure to get some helpful answers from the Dimensions community, both from the female and the male viewpoint.
Some months ago I broke up my relationship with my girlfriend (after around 5 years of being together). She was, in some ways, my dreamwoman. She has the most fascinating pearshaped figure I ever saw. A relatively small waist, but very very wide hips, a very round and big bottom, massive thighs, nice big breasts and a very pretty face which totally hides the fact that she is a BBW. She is almost supersized (around 320 lbs, 5´2” tall) and needs a dress size 30 for her lower body.
I see no chance for getting her back and in fact I even don´t want her back.
But I wonder how to find a woman who combines the inner and outer values of my desire. Bodywise I dream of a female partner who is extremely pearshaped with a pretty face and being very supersized (400 pounds up). I don´t like personals too much (but dont´t rule them out) and I also think it´s not too wise to say openly you are searching for an ultra-pearshaped SSBBW as many woman would rate you too superficial. And that´s my dilemma. I am not superficial at all, it´s absolutely essential for me to have a partner to whom I am attracted both mentally and physically. Which wording should I choose to place a personal, which websites for personals are recommandable and what in general do you think about my thoughts and what are your experiences.
BTW, I am in my mid fourties (my gf was 14 years younger), am well educated with a good job and I look good too. And, as you can read, English is not my native language (LOL) :) .

Latest posts

Back