• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat and Happy Moments

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shotha

I keep a diary of all of the special little moments, which make me feel happy about being fat. It contains such things as my press in gaining, little changes that tell me I'm getting fatter and amusing little anecdotes. I have a folder for such events on my computer called, Fat and Happy Moments. Someone suggested that I should share these moments with others. For those who would find these moments as joyful as I do, it might help them to spot these events. Many of them go by unnoticed. For example, I bet that many have realized that their belly now rests on their lap when seated but would not have any idea when it got there.

So, here's the first Fat and Happy Moment that I'm sharing. I invite others to share there moments of joy.

The Perfect Compliment

(2020/03/15 Sunday)

I had a rather pleasant evening for a man, who’s proud of being fat. I went to and interfaith memorial service for the victims of the massacre at el Noor Mosque in Christchurch on 15th March last year.

I spent most of the evening beside a friend, who is extremely tall and thin. I always like being juxtaposed next to tall, thin men, as it makes me look even fatter.

We ended up in conversation with two men and a woman in the pew behind us. One of the men was a quite short Arab, who was also rather fat. Other people would probably say that he was very fat. He had a large round belly. I found him very attractive. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him.

Towards the end of the evening, I was conversing with a young Pakistani man.

I asked, “Do you remember me?”

“I don’t recall meeting you before,” he replied.

I felt my face redden at the thought of having mistaken him for someone else.

I regained my confidence and insisted, “It was at the Chinese Association, just after the event.”

“No,” he replied. “I have never been there. If we’ve met before, then it would probably have been at the Interfaith Group.” He turned away for a moment to exchange a few words with someone in Urdu. He turned back to me and continued, “Oh, yes, it was at the Chinese Association. I remembered your…” and his hand described a semicircle over his own abdomen to indicate that he remembered my belly. He looked embarrassed. Other people turned away, probably to hide their amusement. He laughed and added emphatically, “And your face.” His hand gestured at his own face to add even more emphasis.

“That’s right,” I said, to reassure him, and the conversation flowed again.

I was quite flattered that someone, whom I had only met once almost a year ago should remember me for my big belly. I felt so fat and happy.

Back