BBW Fat for Teacher

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

maltesefalcon

There you have it. (Again.) Sorry about the wonky spacing. It's not formatted that way as written-it's just the way it pasted into HTML I guess.

wrenchboy

Loved it! What a great story of skinny girls getting fat with guys loving their gain.
And the Jefferson Starship reference was very cool!
(For a sequel...We built this city on cakes and rolls?)

DaveTheBrave

This story was great. For some reason it’s hard not to feel like there was something left on the table with the epilogue—like the part I was gunning for was just glossed over at the very end...why was she 500, and what made that so regrettably hard? Certainly that must have been a daily battle with gluttony and practicality...

lightbluejeans

I read through Fat for Teacher, which turned out to be one of my all-time favorites.
The story is excellent and easy to imagine how the bbw characters changed because the writer descrives the detailed numbers and sizes. As you know, FAs are apt to be particular about the numbers and sizes.

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Perfectly Round
My husband and I love reading these stories!It turned the tide for me to actively gain.(Meaning that there were actually guys who loved us fat)We loved the old library and never got a chance to save any of those stories.Thanks for posting this!

Group builder