• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Friendly Dentists???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain_Sanders

First of all, I want to thank those who replied to my previous post of finding a fat-friendly doctor for my girlfriend. The list at cat-and-dragon.com was very helpful and appreciate it much. but..... now I'm back... :eek:

Not to sure if I made mention earlier on, but my g/f is on medi-cal, I had a dentist appt today and asked my dentist if he took medi-cal. Sadly, no, was the response. Now, in the past my g/f went to Western Dental for an emergency (cracked tooth) and after standing over an hour (the chairs in the waiting area all had arms) she was thrown out by the dentists who told her they could not accomodate anyone of her size.

I have to say after all this time of not being treated she is a very lucky woman to not be in pain... but still... it just makes me so angry that she was not able to get the right treatment because of size discrimination.

Soooo... this leads up to our plea... has anyone seen or heard or been or know where to find a dentist who accepts medi-cal and can handle a 600 - 700 lb beauty?? :confused:

Latest posts

Back