• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Karma - by elroycohen (~BBW(multiple), ~~WG, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
~BBW(multiple), ~~WG, Feeding - The backstory for an unorthodox and unknowing superhero

Fat Karma:The Beginning
By elroycohen

Some superheroes and villains are born. Some develop over time through unique experiences. Some, however are created for a very specific purpose.

Troy Castor never really saw it coming. Which makes sense because it came from thousands of miles away. He had no real desire to become a superhero. Just your typical slacker who had a thing for ladies with fuller softer figures and a pronounced interest in weight gain.

The change came when he was 18 when a completely random and fairly common event happened. His friend’s deadbeat older sister Tristan came back to live with her parents after failing to make it as a singer out in LA. This was the third time, after a failed attempt at college and a small period of time when she lived with her boyfriend. Every time she had come back home to leech off mom and dad while she assumed her position on the couch watching daytime TV all day until her parents came home and she had to come up with excuses as to why she had not gone out to find a job.

Troy had never really paid much attention to Tristan. She was had been on the chubby side which was a trait he found attractive, but she never paid him any mind other then to shoo him and Ricky away if they were watching TV when she wanted to. She was rude and self centered, but more annoying then anything else.

However when she came home from LA, tan and thin, but nowhere near the superstar she was sure she would be when she left, Troy took notice for a reason that was as yet unknown to him. Something clicked for him and in the back of his mind he formulated a little scheme that seemed to come from nowhere. It was certainly not because he had some grudge against the sister. It was just that there was something bigger in store for Troy and this was simply his first step on the road to his destiny.

It was one weekend morning when Ricky and Troy were out in the main room watching wrestling and a clearly hung over Tristan stumbled out of the kitchen with a bag of chips and a soda. “Oh dammit you guys. Why don’t you clear on out of hear. I don’t feel well and Ricky, you know damn well I get dibs on the big TV when I’m home.”

Ricky rolled his eyes and made a motion to Troy as if to say it was not worth the fight and they should just leave. On his way out he flicked the bag of chips just enough that Tristan almost dropped it and said, “Better watch out with the snacks there sis. You’ll put back on all that weight you lost trying to be a movie star.”

Tristan pushed passed her brother to collapse on the couch and grunted. “Fat chance. My metabolism shifted into high gear out in California. I barely ate anything for months so now I can eat pretty much eat whatever I want and not gain a pound. And by the way, it was a singer, not movie star, punk.”

It was true Tristan who had been on the plump side, gaining slowly but steadily during her pampered life at home, her one semester attempt at college and living off her boyfriend, had dropped a few sizes out west. Both pant and bra by the looks of it. Her curvy and slightly top heavy form was now sleeker and more proportional. More then likely the transformation was because her unhealthy fasting in order to quickly conform to what is the norm out in Cali.

“Whatever,” Ricky called back to his sister. When he and Troy were out of earshot he whispered, “Odds are she’ll be back to sucking in her gut to get her jeans on and complaining about her back hurting from her boobs by the end of summer.”

The look on Troy’s face was almost like a light had gone off. Actually it was more of a culmination of things. For as long as he could remember Troy had been interested in weight gain and feeding. Really it started before he had been interested in girls. It was almost like an obsession. He had studied eating habits and the physiology of overeating on websites and books. He had researched appetite stimulants and diets geared specifically for weight gain. All the while he never really had a purpose. He was just passing time. Or he though he was just passing time. For some unexplained reason seeing Tristan thin had caused something to click in him. In her he found a cause. Someone who had been tainted by modern ideals of thiness equaling success and happiness and forced their body to be something it is clearly (judging by the morning snack she grabbed of her own accord) is not meant to be. All of a sudden Troy felt she needed to be taught a very important lesson, and if he had to use the excuse of a harmless prank in order to accomplish it, then so be it.

“Why play the odds?” Troy grinned at his friend. “When we can be in control.”

“What do you mean?” Ricky said, a little leery of his friend’s ghoulish grin.

“Why sit idly by and watch when we can be the whole reason your big sis pops out of her trendy LA clothes?”

“Huh?”

“Sitting around watching your sister eat herself back to her pudgy self with big boobs might be entertaining, but what if we could turn into a waddling pudge bucket with fat, heavy boobs that pull her into a slouch when she stands for any length of time.”

Ricky shrugged and looked slightly disturbed. “I still don’t get it, but whatever. I’m all for pranking my sister. Plus I’m bored and as long as I don’t get in trouble I’m cool. It’d be cool to see the look on her boyfriend’s face when she turns back into her chubby old self.” Ricky said, but Troy was not listening. He was already two steps ahead planning.

The first step was installing speakers all throughout the house in inconspicuous places. Troy got wireless ones so they could be moved around as needed and made sure the receiver could be kept at his place.

“What the heck do speakers have with my sister getting chubby again?” Ricky whispered as he and Troy set them out in the middle of the night.

“Subconscious effect,” Troy whispered back. “Notice I did not say suggestion. Although it is limited. We could not get her to do things that put her direct danger like step out into traffic or rob a bank. But eating…we could make her do that all day. With high frequency commands that your sis does not even know she’s hearing we can effect her appetite. And even what she’s hungry for. It has a 93 percent success rate in limited testing, which is really good. Heck, if I wanted I could have Tristan feel ravenously hungry for bacon dipped in lard all the time.”

Ricky looked quizzically back at Troy in the dark. “But you aren’t going to do that, right? That might be a little much. I just thought we were going to make sure she gets her babyfat back around her cheeks and snicker when her belly muffin tops over her skinny jeans.”

Troy shrugged and changed the subject. “I think we’re done here. Let’s move on to step two.”

Down in the laundry room there was a basket full of Tristan’s underwear that her mother had washed for her. Troy quickly separated out the bras. Most were D’s that were too big, but Tristan wore anyway because she was too lazy to go get resized.

Next to the basket was a bucket of a clear slimy liquid. Troy begun taking the bras and dipping them in the bucket. He let them soak a few minutes a piece before moving them to a sink to dry.

“What the hell?” Ricky said. His face contorted into a look of concern and worry.

“Step two,” Troy answered as if it were common knowledge. “It’s just a little insurance to make sure she fills up her bras again. Much more potent then pills, this gel will dry and get into the fibers of the bra and then as she sweats during the day it will activate the stuff and it’ll absorb into her skin. This stuff is a 99 percent successful in increasing breast size naturally. It’s not known very well in the states because here everyone is all about the instant results of surgery, plus these will be fat, heavy boobs. The stuff’s pretty easy to get if you know where to look.”

“Wow. You really put some thought into this,” Ricky said. The concern and worry not quite gone from his face.

“Only thing left to do is watch and wait.” Troy finished the last of the bras. When they were dry he moved them back to the basket and dumped the remaining gel. With a smile on his face he snuck back out the back door and left his friend to wonder what he had gotten himself into.

Ricky found out right away the following morning. Tristan downed a whole box of cereal and toasted half a loaf of bread for slathering with butter and jelly. Her flat belly puffed out from the binging while she licked her lips as if she had not eaten in a week.

Ricky even noticed his mom and dad were relentlessly hungrier as well. Dad ordered four large pizzas when it was his turn to make dinner and mom made spreads that put their usual Thanksgiving to shame. It seemed anyone within earshot of the hidden speakers lost all control of their appetite. Ricky made sure to steer clear.

With the way she was eating it only took two weeks for Tristan’s round face and soft belly to return. Her boobs were a little ahead of pace. Soaking in all the gel each and every day had swelled her tits to fill her formerly loose bras beyond their capacity.

Troy made sure he and Ricky were in front of the TV in the main room Saturday morning when Tristan came in nearly bursting out of her PJ’s that had fit her fine a year ago before she had left for LA. She carried a box of donuts and a plate full of microwaved breakfast sandwiches. “You freaks know better then to be here on the weekend. Give me that remote and get out,” she growled. As she walked with her arms full her shirt rode up her pale, pudgy belly. It had gotten the most of her excess weight along with her breasts, that stretched the fabric tight. Her thighs were clearly getting flabbier as well. It could be easily seen beneath the thin tight fabric of her pajama pants.

“Sorry, Tristan,” Troy said sarcastically while Ricky silently pleaded with his eyes for him not to say anything. “I just thought with all that food you’d be in the dinning room where you have plenty of room to set it out. Unless you‘re just going to rest it on your belly out here.”

“Shut up, you troll,” Tristan shot back. “I’m just bloated and hungry from my time of the month. Something you wouldn’t know anything about, not having had a girlfriend and all.” She paused to smirk with pride about her counter attack but quickly added. “But Ricky if you breath a word of this to my boyfriend when he comes over I’ll kill you. He thinks I’m on a diet.”

Before Ricky could respond Troy yelled out, “If you can catch him, tubby. Gosh I don‘t know why you did not make it as a singer. You certainly got the lungs for it.” Troy finished his comment just as Tristan sat down and her boobs strained the fabric of her shirt as they settled on her belly.

Tristan sneered but with her hunger gnawing at her and food within arms reach she did not bother with another comeback.

Back In the safety of Ricky’s room Troy got scolded by his friend. “Yeah, just cool it, slick. Tristan’s a little bummed. I mean she can see herself getting fatter but has no idea why she’s hungry all the time.”

“So what? That was the plan.”

“I know, but maybe it’s working too good. Sis is almost fatter then I’ve ever seen her and even mom is wearing her old maternity pants, and dad can’t buckle his suit pants.” Ricky looked down at his own, still flat belly. “I’m even afraid to go into the rooms that have the speakers in them. It’s only been, like, a couple weeks. If we keep this up all summer my whole family will be shopping at that specialty clothing shop at the far end of the mall where no one ever goes.”

“Don’t sweat it, Ricky. It’s already almost July. We got two more months before we are off to college and we’ll have the best prank story around,” Troy assured

“Well I guess. As long as I don’t get caught. Mom would never forgive me if she figured out I was part of the reason her ass is starting to look like mashed potatoes again. Dad would not be seen with her in public until she lost it all last time.”

“No chance. It’s foolproof. Once we get ready to leave for school we’ll take everything down and the weight will come off easily once everyone’s not constantly filling their faces. They’ll think it was just a phase or something.”

“I suppose. As long as we don‘t get too crazy.”

“Never. Now come on. Let’s quick go soak Tristan’s bras while she’s watching TV and you parents aren’t up yet.”

While Ricky spent the rest of the summer avoiding the rooms with speakers that were spitting out irresistible commands to binge on fatty foods and watching in awe as his family attacked table full of junk food for each meal and more then a few snacks, Troy admired the results. He was still unsure of what prompted him to set up the elaborate prank, so specific in its goal, but he was definitely proud of the massive success. At night he would contemplate how this newfound skill might useful in college.

By the end of July, Just two short months into Troy’s prank, Tristan had packed on almost 40 pounds and gone up three cup sizes. She was still really belly and boob heavy. She was gaining so fast she had stretch marks on her stomach as if she were pregnant. Her face was definitely chubby and a little blotchy thanks to all the greasy junk food she was getting cravings for. All thanks to Troy who tweaked the subliminal messages to the point that Tristan was practically lapping up any grease left on the plates.

Completely perplexed as to why she was so extremely hungry but unable to anything about it Tristan tried to combat her expansion in other ways. She dug out her mom’s old treadmill. With 16 pounds of boob flesh and a belly so hungry it ached flopping around with each plodding step she did not stand a chance with a speaker carefully placed two feet from the exercise equipment.

Mom and dad were not far behind. Mom had gained almost 30 pounds despite her yoga classes. They were outside the house so at them she felt ready to stick to her diet, but with the speakers making her mind hungry for more calories then she could burn in a week her ass was spreading faster then when she was pregnant with Ricky. Her rump was lumpy and slightly misshapen even in her pantyhose.

Diet books that were bought with the best of intentions outside the house piled up uselessly on the counter once back within earshot of the high pitched subliminal commands.

Dad’s belly was up three pant sizes. As soon as he got home it was on display as the belt of his slacks got undone right before he took off, mouth watering, to the kitchen.

And there was still a month to go.

It was a month of binging that would startle any outsider as Troy ramped up the intensity a tad. Inside the house the family did little except eat. Mom and dad got breaks when they pried themselves away from the fridge to go to work, but lazy Tristan and her schedule of rolling out of bed simply to move to the couch was eating nonstop. Six hotdog buns with three hotdogs each stuffed inside, topped with cheese, onions and ketchup acted as a snack that barely satiated the overweight young woman thanks to the subconscious commands constantly telling her she was still hungry.

When the time came for Troy and Ricky to head off to college Tristan was a very far cry from her slender LA figure. Her belly was fat but she looked more pregnant because of the swelling from her massive binging. It stuck out round and firm yet turned pliable and soft as it wrapped around her towards her love handles. Nearly 60 pounds had been packed on her frame in just the summer, but to have seen her eat one would wonder how she only gained that much.

Tristan’s boobs were thick, soft F cups that rested heavily on her belly whether she was standing or sitting. A thick double chin and round red cheeks capped off her fattened frame that had no thoughts of going to LA or to school or trying to give a call to the boyfriend that stopped calling her sometime around July. All Tristan wanted to do was live at home and leech off her parents as long as she could. On the rare occasions when Tristan was out of the house and able to think clearly she lamented the loss of her slender body she had starved herself down to in the name of Hollywood, but most times her thought was clouded with a hunger she could not ignore

Mom and dad were less concerned with their freeloading daughter then they were with their own problems. Dad had gained considerably and was just as driven by a hunger he had no idea where it was coming from, but his main thoughts when he was at work and able to think without subliminal commands echoing in his head was how fat his wife had gotten. Ricky’s dad was big on image and an overweight wife was not the image he wanted. After giving birth to each Tristan and Ricky dad had nagged mom relentlessly until she dropped all the baby weight he felt she needed to. Now as he was powerless to break her steady and rapid gain he focused on that rather then concentrate on his own bulging middle.

Gaining over 40 pounds Ricky’s mom was stretching the stretchy fabric of her maternity pants tight as a drum. Lumpy bulges of cellulite threatened to pop through the fabric. Her loose belly skin from two natural childbirths had filled with fat and sagged down to cover the front of her panties when she undressed. Of course she was so overcome by the subliminal messages that she had only a vague idea of her husband’s concern for her weight gain. When she did think about she found it funny considering his own burgeoning belly. During her time at work away from the hidden speakers she was frustrated by her blubbery rear that was getting almost too big to fit into her office chair, but once at home her only concern was stuffing herself until she nearly burst the zippers on her skirts.

For Ricky the prank had lost it’s appeal long ago. Watching his family fatten before his eyes was almost as unnerving as watching Troy’s look of glee when he was over. Unfortunately for Ricky Troy had noticed this and moved the speakers around frequently to avoid Ricky’s possible subterfuge. Ricky barely even looked. He was too afraid they would be on and he’d be right in the kitchen next to Tristan stuffing his face.

The day before Ricky was leaving for school there was one thing he wanted to make sure Troy was clear on. “You get all those speakers out of the house before we leave tomorrow. Got it? The prank‘s over.”

“Relax. We can get ‘em after everyone’s asleep tonight.”

“Oh no I’m not touching them. Those things scare me. It’s creepy how powerful they are. I don’t ever go near them. I’ve spent the summer cowering in my room. It’s better that way. I don’t have to see them eat.”

“I told you we’d be in control.”

Ricky looked almost angry. “We were going to prank my sister into getting back her old chubby figure. What you did was turn my family into fat eating blobs. Tristan can‘t see her feet.”

“It’s a beautiful thing, isn’t it?” Troy said, almost seeming as if he was in a trance.

“Just get the speakers out of there.”

Latest posts

Back