• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat sex with a non-FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gingembre

radar detector
So...I've recently started dating a guy who I am VERY enthusiastic about. It's early days, and I don't want to jinx it, but so far it's been rather, well, perfect. He's really into me, this I do understand/believe, but while he's dated chubby-ish girls before, I'm pretty...very...sure I'm his first fatty. I don't think he really sees me as fat, to be honest, weird as that might sound. He thinks "fat" is a horrible word and won't use it to describe me, even though I've told him it's just an appropriate adjective, which doesnt offend me, and I think he only has a problem with it because of the negative connotations attached (something he denies). He once told me I'm not fat, his sister-in-law is fat...now, thanks to facebook, I have determined that, while I'm a pear-shape with a definite waist, SIL is much more apple/big all over...I also think I dress better than SIL but, while she is undoubtedly bigger on top that me, I'd wager that we probably wear similar sized jeans. See what I mean? It's weird, to me anyway.

Now, he's spent time with me clothed and he's seen photographic evidence of my nekkid cleavage and my ass (!) but we haven't got naked together yet (mostly due to our current living situations). There's quite a high chance that this will happen in a couple of weeks time (I'm housesitting!) and, as much as I want to jump his bones, I am terrified! He says I'm beautiful and sexy, but all the bits I don't like about myself physically (legs, upper arms, stomach - especially the belly hang) are all bits he hasn't seen. Usually I wouldn't be particularly nervous because I'd assume the guy knew what he was getting in for, but I'm not sure my current beau does.

For example, in texts late at night (!!), he's mentioned me being on top, which is fine, but I don't think he realises that my belly is going to stop him seeing certains things he's mentioned being able to see in this position. He's also mentioned picking me up to take me against a wall (my legs round his waist kinda thing), but there's no denying that I am far too heavy for that. I've told him this, in a "haha, sounds hot, but you do understand it'll be physically impossible for you to lift me that high and hold me there?!" kinda way but I think he just thinks it's me having low selfesteem.

So, lovely (ss)bbws of Dims - HELP! I think I'm gonna have to be the ideas person and have alternatives at hand when he realises some of his usual tricks won't work. I'm terrified he's gonna see those bits of me and it's gonna click that, actually, I am fat and then he's not going to find me attractive anymore (although, realistically, I know that is probably more likely to be a problem in my head than in reality...I hope!). I'm worried its going to end up being an awkward and embarassing situation for both parties and I don't want that because I really really like this guy! Argh!

All advice/anecdotes/empathy welcome, although I am primarily looking for responses from women who may have been in a similar situation. I thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back