• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Teachers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scudmissilez

So I am in school to become a teacher, and was just thinking about it, and realized that of the several overweight teachers I had throughout my grade school years, despite being good educators, never really left a "mark" on me, such that I remembered their antics in class, or wanted to borrow from their teaching skills. I was wondering if it takes being of approximetly "normal" weight for an adolescent (emphasis on that word) student to consider you sucessful to the point that they want not only to garner information from you, but to garner your mannerisms and life philosophies as well? Like I said, this might make people angry if they don't read into an see where I'm coming from, but like I said, I'm looking into this for my own knowlege (I'm an FA who's not sure if they also wanna be a feedee, and wanted to see if my lifestyle choice would have any huge impact on my career) I've probably had 50 or so school teachers, not to mention people who've taught me things outside of a school environment, and I can't think of one large person who sticks with me as a person along with the knowledge they imparted.

Latest posts

Back