• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat teases

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

Has this ever happened to you??
When you tell people you are an Fa, they fatflirt with you??

I had a friend that when they knew i was an fa, would wait till people were out the room and say stuff like "ooft i've gained loads of weight recently" or "i weighed myself recently and i had gained a stone..i cant stop eating cakes" SERIOUSLY!!
At first i thought it was a coincidence but it happened ALL the time..

Also there have been a couple of people that have gained weight when i told them my preference and they were thin, I know that is going to make me sound arrogant..but it happened.!?

Has this kinna fatteasing happened to anyone else?

ps. If GD is reading this, it was a long time ago and is no one you know! :happy:

Latest posts

Back