• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fathose issues......

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarella

Hi from Las Vegas,

Just wanted to share a very naughty situation that happened to me today. Here I am being spoiled rotten in Las Vegas and having lots of fun, when I went shopping I found that hardly any of the clothes fit. I actually struggled with many different types of pants (always a hard to find a good fit) till finding a very stretchy pair of pants and stretchy shirt. Both very nice. I was lucky to find a beautiful silky red blouse. So then onto the naughty part. I went back to the penthouse suite to get ready to go out, when I tried with much difficulty to get into black panty hose. Regularly 3x used to fit me but I bought 4-5x sized hose, thinking that I would have PLENTY of room.

Well I was wrong!!! I struggled, and wiggled, and sweated while trying to get into them. The hose also seemed to get caught up in all the fat curves and rolls which it never had before. Has anyone else had this issue with hose?It was all the hose I had available and we were running late for our reservation at Smith & Wolly's, so I had to MAKE IT work. It totally stressed me out to the point I was jumping up and down trying to sausage myself into them well enough to go out with the new outfit. I complained to no end that "these darn hose just werent fitting. Could I have gotten to a 5x size OR was this just an odd fit for hose????? I guess I am officially a BIG girl now*shy smile*. Maybe I have gotten carried away?? All I know that once I had my outfit finally on, after much sweating, frustration, and even a few tears, I felt very sexy and determined to not let my fit problems wreck the evening.

Eventually we had an amazing dinner.....great steak at Smith & Wolly's with the BEST cheesecake in my lifetime. I will have to post photos when I get back from holidays.

I think that I wouldnt mind being even fatter or bigger......ONLY if the clothing fit and there was better selection for us fat girls.

Just thought I would share such a mixed emotion night.

Tara*S*

Latest posts

Back