• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

fatness?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairest Epic

Okay…so we all have body image issues, but I am not addressing those here.

…unless me not understanding what my body looks like from outside sources is an image issue ha!

Well first of all I know I am big, and I know I am beautiful. But, I want to know how big and how beautiful. I know this is all relative, yet I find myself wondering if there is an objective idea of what separates a bbw from an ssbbw. Also, for you admirers, is there anything that’s too fat or too thin? I mean do you rule out a certain fatness of women as you do for a certain thinness? I mean I hear all this talk of “oh she needs to gain” to be beautiful in my eyes, but is there any instance of “oh she needs to lose”? I ask because I don’t really hear any talk of losing on here unless someone is talking about a personal goal. Is this just a self-esteem boosting forum or what? Criticism can be both good and bad, but I see a lack of bad in other words…at least as far as physical appearances goes. In my opinion, there has to be some sort of balance or equilibrium of sorts for something to be validified. A rush of compliments can come across as insincere.

I’m posting some recent pictures of me in addition to this question haha…just to get myself out there…I mean how can I expect to feel fully accepted if I never put myself out there, right? So please tear me apart and/or build me up. I am doing the unthinkable and asking for honesty. No comments are okay too; I am not expecting anything. I am posting just to see what everyone’s responses are to my questions and to my appearance (my main insecurity at times).

So here it goes…
*post*

Latest posts

Back