Quantcast

Favorite Arrested Development Scenes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LovelyLiz

Lucille: I'll be in the hospital bar.

Michael: Uh, you know there isn't a hospital bar, Mother.

Lucille: Well, this is why people hate hospitals.

Buster: She's just wigged out because I have a girlfriend.

Lucille: A waiter hands him a note and suddenly he's Steve McQueen. He
doesn't even know what she looks like.

Buster: I know that she's a brownish area with points.

Michael: You're just jumping right into this, huh?

Buster: That's what you do when life hands you a chance to be with someone special. You just grab that brownish area by its points and you don't let go no matter what your mom says.

KevinMichaelJohnson

i think it was the first episode with julia louis dreyfus, at the end during the "on the next arrested development" sequence when tobias broke into her house. my favorite f'ing shot is when he rolls around her on the kitchen table with his legs up in the air and lands the way he lands. oh my god i died the first time i saw that

rg770Ibanez

goochmaster
Pretty much any scene with Tobias crying in the shower. Also, the scene when Jobe is being put in hand cuffs while he's forced to watch his parents make love for the second time.

s!gma

Franklyn Bluth!

Gob "It ain't Easy Being white"

Franklyn "It aint easy Being brown!"

Gob "So Much Pressure to be Right"

Franklyn "I Got Childrens All over tooown"

regardless of who is weilding him his character shines through.

Lucille "theyre not Going to let you in the Country Club with THAT"

Buster/Franklyn "I don't want no part in Your country Club you Freak bitch!"

And then when he is bleached, in the most brittish Voice possible "you've ruined the act Gob"

and of course "her?" is always a classic

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
Two things immediately pop into my head, and both involve Tobias. There's one where he's trying to be a Mary Poppins type, and he jumps off the balcony - that one is hilarious. (But, really, they're ALL hilarious.)

Then there's also Tobias saying something about having sex "on his wife" - which is just one more reason Tobias is awesome.

liz (di-va)

I just finished watching all three seasons all over again recently. Totally loving reading everyone's choices--they're making me giggle.

I submit two moments I liked. Rather random, really, but I had a strong enough reaction to them this time around that I felt the need to screen-grab (and I didn't even know about this thread!).

Only inconvenient part of Arrested Development: my burning teenage crush on Jason Bateman SIMMERS STILL and is in fact EXACERBATED BY THIS SHOW (although, strangely, not by the shitty movies he's been in recently). Ahhhhhhhhh dreamy sigh.

p.s. Kinda hope I'm as cool as Lucille 1 when I'm older.

View attachment 99355

View attachment 99356

liz (di-va)

My favorite moment may be when Buster feeds the Roomba a Cheeto because it's "hungry."

LovelyLiz

My favorite moment may be when Buster feeds the Roomba a Cheeto because it's "hungry."
That's a good one.

I run into the guy who played Buster (Tony Hale) all the time. And while he's super gracious, you can tell he's really trying to bear with all the people that come up to him telling them this or that scene is sooooooooo funny! ;)

sweetmarc

My fav episode is the mock trial with J reinhold

So many wonderful moments.

The William Hung band

The Captain hook flashbacks

and the best of all

GOB coming down the aisle with Franklin Delano Bluth. Gob is strutting and smiling.

Classic

Latest posts