• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Favorite complimentary adjective for her hips

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falcon

Head Blade user
So, in my younger years I wasn't very good at it. I've always loved my wife's generous curves -- and I especially love her generous caboose -- but I didn't always go about successfully expressing that appreciation. I tried, I was sincere. Very sincere. But it took me a while to realize that, "Wow honey, your butt is HUGE!" wasn't scoring the points with her that I intended. So I searched for the adjective that would successfully convey my appreciation. Over the years my search was refined.

"Wow, honey, your butt is so generous."
Better.

"Gee, babe, your butt is really curvy."
Better still.

"Sweetheart, your backside is glorious."
Almost.

"Darling, your hips are majestic."
Bingo.

So, that was it for me and my gal. Majestic was the word that got it done for me, that connected with her to convey how much I like her hips, bottom, backside, butt, caboose, rear end, booty, etc. And in a way that she understood and appreciated.

Any guy have an adjective that gets it done for your woman as well or better than "majestic"? Any gal have a favorite word for your guy to use for your posterior?

Just wondering.

Latest posts

Back