Favorite Drink?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Treach

Somehow I'm thinking one would need to be somewhat drunk before even inventing that one (and certainly before drinking it....). I hope you were doing ok the next morning!
Twas a drink born from necessity, as the person tending bar got sick of me destroying drinks faster'n she could pour them. She said I needed a bigger cup, I asked if she had a bucket, and the rest worked itself out.

And I was mostly fine the next morning. Two hours of hangover was worth growing my legend. But I appreciate the concern!

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
hey any of you wonderful people state side want to send me some cabo wabo. pleeeeeease!
i love cabo wabo! for being comparable in price to patron i think it is far superior. unfortunately it's also illegal to send booze over state lines so no can do, lynch.

hellraiser

magners or blumers as its called here in ireland not the stuff the sell in the uk under the same name .
but lately ive gotten a taste or morgans or sailor jerry and 7up free

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Summer: Captain and Coke with lime. Always been a dark rum girl.
Winter: Abuelita chocolate with Irish creme.

And why does slipping inside the eye of my mind sound painful?

Shan34

https://www.facebook.com/shannon.ford.73,
I usually drink White Russians or a Vodka Cran...BUT I've recently discovered Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka (it's delish) and if you mix it with Orange soda it tastes like a creamsicle :eat2:

If I'm drinking on the cheap though Four Loko's is where it's at. The Grape or Fruit Punch is best.

meowimacat344

during the colder months i drink jameson or beam on the rocks...during summer i prefer vodka tonic with lime

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
during the colder months i drink jameson or beam on the rocks...during summer i prefer vodka tonic with lime
as i sit here reminiscing over last night's Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade i can't help but feel a little emasculated... ohh well, you're from texas, you're more masculine than me by default, lol. :D

meowimacat344

I just had some of these at the club last night. Y'know how tonic glows under blacklight? It fascinted my friends, I was just like...yeah, it's cool lol
i did not know this. i don't i've ever been to a club that utilizes black lights..?

JenFromOC

Awesome.
You know, I'll always just be a Captain and Diet Coke kinda girl....or Bud Light. I rarely stray...although I was in Nebraska a couple of weeks ago, and the "cool" drink was Windsor and Squirt. Not bad.

Thelonious

i did not know this. i don't i've ever been to a club that utilizes black lights..?
Yeah, people always ask what I am drinking when i drink gin and tonic, and their reaction is always the same, "Oh...gin?" I think i'm like the only person who drinks gin at the bar.

fat hiker

i love cabo wabo! for being comparable in price to patron i think it is far superior. unfortunately it's also illegal to send booze over state lines so no can do, lynch.
Actually, he's in the UK, and (if you can find a shipping company to carry it) you can export alcohol out of the USA from any state (as far as I know); you just can't move it from state-to-state.

Liquor laws - ain't they grand!!!

Ange d'être

I like Martini most, though no one else does so (except my parents) :D Tastes fresh like a jump into cool water :happy:

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
Pinot noir! Here a photo of my girlfriend stomping the grapes for me au naturel (the grapes, too!)

Latest posts