Favorite Food to Stuff With?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

queenarona

What's your favorite food to stuff with? Favorite drinks to bloat with? If you're a feeder, what do you like to stuff others with?

For food, I love pizza, mcdonalds, any fast food really. I love eating a bunch of mini muffins and munchkin donuts as a snack. I used to eat Nutella but that stuff packs on the pounds a little too easily for me! I love drinking orange juice, hard cider, sparking cider, and sometimes
Pepsi if I'm really craving it.

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
What's your favorite food to stuff with? Favorite drinks to bloat with? If you're a feeder, what do you like to stuff others with?

For food, I love pizza, mcdonalds, any fast food really. I love eating a bunch of mini muffins and munchkin donuts as a snack. I used to eat Nutella but that stuff packs on the pounds a little too easily for me! I love drinking orange juice, hard cider, sparking cider, and sometimes
Pepsi if I'm really craving it.
I LOVE pizza!! Especially a deep dish Sicilian style!!

I also tend to really enjoy rich, hearty meals. And I love to cook. I love to really go to town on a homemade lasagna (with extra meat and sausage, of course), eat until I'm absolutely stuffed...then rest awhile...before breaking out the cake or pie to top it off!

I've enjoyed many facets of this lifestyle, and did my share of feeding/encouraging in my last relationship. I intensely enjoyed watching my girlfriend really go to town on something I made from scratch. She loved my chicken parmigiana, and was a big fan of chocolate cake. But it didn't always have to be homemade. Sometimes, it was just as enjoyable to get a couple of burgers and some doughnuts to feast on too.

Needless to say, we blew up pretty good...and loved every moment of it. Good times.

When I first began gaining intentionally myself, I allowed myself to indulge in a fantasy I had for a LONG time, and polish off a whole box of those assorted doughnuts. Still remember the exhilaration of going for it....and how STUFFED I was afterward. Best feeling ever.

queenarona

I LOVE pizza!! Especially a deep dish Sicilian style!!

I also tend to really enjoy rich, hearty meals. And I love to cook. I love to really go to town on a homemade lasagna (with extra meat and sausage, of course), eat until I'm absolutely stuffed...then rest awhile...before breaking out the cake or pie to top it off!

I've enjoyed many facets of this lifestyle, and did my share of feeding/encouraging in my last relationship. I intensely enjoyed watching my girlfriend really go to town on something I made from scratch. She loved my chicken parmigiana, and was a big fan of chocolate cake. But it didn't always have to be homemade. Sometimes, it was just as enjoyable to get a couple of burgers and some doughnuts to feast on too.

Needless to say, we blew up pretty good...and loved every moment of it. Good times.

When I first began gaining intentionally myself, I allowed myself to indulge in a fantasy I had for a LONG time, and polish off a whole box of those assorted doughnuts. Still remember the exhilaration of going for it....and how STUFFED I was afterward. Best feeling ever.
I'm learning how to love to cook. My husband does most of the cooking and I love getting full from his meals (so does he!). Thats one of my fantasies as well, finishing off a box of donuts with milk (although I don't like regular milk lol!). Maybe I should get some ovaltine instead.

It sounds like you and your girlfriend had a great feeding relationship!!

EmilyEW

I have a very strange relationship with large quantities of milkshakes. I totally love to gulp it all down until my belly is like a drum. I love the feel of a very stretched belly. In fact, I am doing it right now as I type, here: gulp, gulp, 🤗
Banana, chocolate is my favorite. I usually add a few scoops of powdered oats. It makes it thicker. Sometimes I add cream or lately SILK coconut coffee cream because the cream is too heavy. (Doh, they don't call it heavy cream for fun)
The good part is that it takes about an hour and I am ready again as it digests really fast.

DWilliams1

I'm learning how to love to cook. My husband does most of the cooking and I love getting full from his meals (so does he!). Thats one of my fantasies as well, finishing off a box of donuts with milk (although I don't like regular milk lol!). Maybe I should get some ovaltine instead.

It sounds like you and your girlfriend had a great feeding relationship!!
Ovaltine is good...I actually can't drink full fat milk in large quantities. Not even lactose intolerant, per se, but my body just doesn't like it. So I typically go for skim or one percent milk.

Nothing better than enjoying delicious meals, and if he loves to cook and eat too...that sounds like a match made in heaven!

Yes, my first doughnut stuffing was a great experience...the quantity, the indulgence, the sheer decadence...just everything.

Still miss my ex, and she and I had a great relationship while it lasted (other things eventually came between us, sadly, but sometimes that's how things go). Where this lifestyle is concerned, I think the most fulfilling part of it was doing it together...overcoming insecurities as a couple...and exploring an intricate part of ourselves and sensuality that we each secretly wanted for years.

I always had a large appetite too...and it was so much fun testing our limits and trying new things. One of our mutual accomplishments, (and best memory for me) was ordering an extra large, deep dish Sicilian style pizza from the local Italian place (those pizzas are HUGE). And yes...we ate the whole thing between us.

Pizza is still one of my go-to indulgences, and I'm a sucker for a good chocolate creme or apple pie for dessert too.

DWilliams1

In keeping with the spirit of my last post...and the most fattening time of the year. Here's another of my favorite foods to indulge in. Authentic cannoli's!! Picked these up the other day. There were a dozen, wonder what happened?IMG_0176.jpg

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
McRib is back! Okay, lots of people don't understand the attraction. It is a very messy, dont-attempt-to-eat-this-in-the-car-I-warned-you-like-the-big-mac.. But it hasn't changed in decades. Comfort food.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Hot dogs. I'm out of buns, so I may just fold a slice of bread. Craving a reuben dog ( frank with pastrami, sauerkraut, swiss, and thousand island dressing)(or deli mustard..)

queenarona

I have a very strange relationship with large quantities of milkshakes. I totally love to gulp it all down until my belly is like a drum. I love the feel of a very stretched belly. In fact, I am doing it right now as I type, here: gulp, gulp, 🤗
Banana, chocolate is my favorite. I usually add a few scoops of powdered oats. It makes it thicker. Sometimes I add cream or lately SILK coconut coffee cream because the cream is too heavy. (Doh, they don't call it heavy cream for fun)
The good part is that it takes about an hour and I am ready again as it digests really fast.
I really love the idea of milkshakes, but unfortunately don't have a blender to experiment with yet! I love seeing the results a milkshake stuffing and want to experience that one day!

queenarona

I grew to love how full I can get from spaghetti. I never thought much of it until after getting married (its an easy quick dinner!) and now I make sure I have a ton of noodles to go along with our deliciously seasoned meat sauce.

Egg nog is growing on me too now. I used to sip eggnog but now I'm drinking it faster and enjoy the feel of the thick, rich liquid.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Pasta and garlic bread are my Number 1 when I'm in the mood for Xtreme Overeating. (And it's been a while; I'm over-due.)
I've been known to eat two pounds of spaghetti (with butter, olive oil, and Pecorino Romano [and sometimes boneless chicken]) and a full loaf of garlic bread in a single sitting.
I would say pizza is my second favorite binge food. My record is a whole 18" pizza, plus two additional slices out of its equally-large friend. I coulda used a belly rub after that one.

I don't binge with sweets as often (though I was definitely in a sweet phase earlier this year), but I will eat a whole cheesecake if it's in front of me.
And I've made a single serving out of 4 pints of Ben & Jerry's several times.

I don't drink sweet beverages anymore. No soda, juice, fancy coffee drinks, or milkshakes (even though I can decimate the Ben & Jerry's section at the grocery store).
I am much more fulfilled when my calories are in solid form, and savory over sweet.

kilo riley

Sweets because of how decadent they can be. Cherry pie or banana cream. Being ordered to eat a whole pie or to eat all the pie leftovers from thanksgiving then just eating pie all afternoon and laying in bed pinned to the mattress by weight and gluttony

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
As a cook, baker/donut fryer I love cooking comfort foods which are fattening, sweets like donuts, muffins, cookies, brownies and ice cream. Often when intentionally gaining I'll make gainer shakes or drink a glass of whole milk with 2-3Tbsp. of heavy cream added with every meal. I try to squeeze in calories wherever I can.

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
I too have that relationship with milkshakes and malts. I use whole milk, heavy cream, ice cream with weight-gainers shake mix and either chocolate syrup or peanut butter and banana. Also a chocolate banana side by side shake from Steak n Shake.

EmilyEW

I think most weight gainers shakes are basically maltodextrin and flavorings, you may just get that, it is cheap.

Latest posts