• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Favorite TV-Series

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodvibrations

Hi there,

well, I thought it would be nice to know what each ones favorite TV-Series is. Maybe you can also tell what they are about, what the main characters are and why you like it. But they should still be aired on TV.

Ok, one of my favorite TV-Series is "Monk". It is set in San Francisco and is about the ex-cop Adrian Monk who helps the police to solve murder cases. Other main characters are Sharona Fleming (his nurse) and cops Captain Stottlemeyer and Lt. Randy Disher (who often is quite naive).

I like this series a lot because it is very funny, I think. That's because Monk has some quirks which annoy Stottlemeyer, Disher and even his nurse.
Apart from being funny, it's also a crime series and therefore quite exciting.

So that's my favorite. What is yours?

Latest posts

Back