• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fed Up

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Belly_Lover

Felt like a rant coz of the way things have been going recently so here goes...

I'm fed up with being single, not seeing anyone recently (female) and having it always not work out with girls; it seems like it's the one thing that I really want and can't get!!

I've only had one proper girlfriend who I was with for a year, other than that I've been on dates and was seeing 2 other girls in the past the last of which things ended with at the end of May this year. I've also been trying to arrange a date with someone who lives fairly local to me but things just keep coming up...

I've tried dating sites with varied success but not really found that many girls who live near me that I'm interested in, also been to the BBW club nights in London a few times but haven't had any luck there!

I just don't know what to do and it feels frustrating...

Whenever I have been with a girl in the past she's always been unhappy about herself, not comfortable with the things I'm into about her and stuff like that - recently I've been thinking I'd be better off trying to get with slimmer girls but I wouldn't be happy and can't change what I'm into!

For once I'd just like to have a break and meet someone that I'm into physically as well as share things in common, like personality-wise and get on with but hey; I'm not living in America and going out with a Plus Sized model.

Latest posts

Back