• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeder/Feedee Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LinathSuru

Dreamer
The title 'Feeder Thread' is what I originally read when I first saw the thread 'Feeder Threat'. Clearly I misread it... But... I think this is a thread worth having.

I get that there's a lot of stigma against 'secret Feeders' and I understand why, but I think a lot of people don't really know about the more open individuals in our fetish. Don't know, don't understand, don't care? Negative things are almost always easier to remember than positive... And on the other hand, I know plenty of Feeders and Feedees who are uncomfortable talking about their fetish on places where they know controversy exists.

I tried to kind of give some insight to it in the thread 'I don't understand feedism.', but there's a lot that I haven't said. A lot of small, wonderful things I don't think a single person would even think to share.

So the idea for this thread, if you haven't guessed, is to have a place for 'out' Feeders and Feedees to share their little delights in our particular kink of the Fat subculture.

I say 'out' because while some may not realize this, it's a big deal to go to the Fat community and say "Hey, I'm a feeder/feedee." It's 'coming out' in the sense that it's a point of controversy within our Fat loving subculture and that means it's not always met with acceptance... Sometimes not even tolerance.

Let's be open, folks. Communication and transparency are the best ways to help people that don't share our particular kink at least begin to understand it.... And in the meantime.. I'd love to read the opinions of others.

I'll kick it off with some of the things I love most about actively gaining and being a feedee.

~*~*~*~​

Since I'm actively gaining there's this deep delight in having confirmation of growth.. Particularly from the lips of my Feeder. He notices most every change in my body... and nothing makes me quite as giggly as him telling me certain folds and rolls are getting deeper. :blush:

One of my favorite things to do is a 'feeding session' (are you shocked? you shouldn't be :p). Not only is it sensual and intimate for me... but the taste of the food adds to my experience. He brings me those delightful flavors and encourages me to enjoy them as much as I'm inclined to... And all the while his hands are petting my tummy or sides, like I'm artwork he's privileged to enjoy. :wubu:

We don't calorie count, though many feeders do.. But as guilty as it makes him, it's still arousing to him when I talk about 'empty calories' as I drink a soda. I love playing with him like that, even if sometimes I feel a tiny bit mean for it. Poor devil, he enjoys it though. ;)

Latest posts

Back