• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feederism fetish Penpals

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butthead

Guys is there anywhere I can direct people who email me asking me to send them material on models, feeders feedees. They wish to correspond by mail, especially people who are into the Feederism fetish

I have a few people who wish to pay for memberships or photos sets that can be printed out and possible DVDs of feeding or eating. There is a BIG market of people who do not have computers.

Many of the requests I get are from people who want stories and most of these people don't have access to view your websites; BUT they have money.

So, if they are any of you who would like to correspond with people who don't have internet access, but like to write please direct me to where I can direct them, IM me. Or list your PO boxes only.

Latest posts

Back