• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feederism is hardwired, dammit. /rant

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBHMS

default title
I had my first orgasm at the age of 7 thinking about feeding. 7.

The whole thing went on inside my head, because I was 7 years old. There was no chance to exploit, manipulate, lie, or objectify anyone. The entire scenario took place inside the head of a 7 year old child.

From an early age, I was doing the same things many people on here were doing. I was looking up the word "fat" in the dictionary because it gave me a thrill I didn't understand but I knew was there. I was purusing the Guiness Book of Records back in the third grade to see the world's fattest man. And I wasnt' thinking about fucking him, because I was 8 years old and that isnt' something on your mind at age 8, but I had an innate fascination for it and an attraction to it.

Meeting men who are real life gainers has given me some amazing sexual experiences. Those partnerships have an intimacy to them that is indescribable, knowing that somebody gets you on that level. I love doing it and love talking about. A friend was traveling last weekend and called me for phone sex several times to discuss his weight gain, eating, and the effects of his increasing size. The orgasms he has from it are beyond what he has elsewhere.

This is my sexuality. It is not intended to harm, lie, manipulate or exploit, it is just a part of me and who I am. I would never, and have never used it to harm another person. I would not be aroused by somebody gaining weight who was unhappy about it. There are those who are aroused by that, or who do enjoy secret feeding. I'm unwilling to say those people are sick; I will say that that need to, as adults, come to terms with their sexuality and figure out a way to satisfy it that won't harm another person. Engaging in manipulative or dishonest or hurtful behaviour to achieve sexual gratificaiton is wrong in every single situation; having the feeling is ok, how you satisfy them may or may not be.

The fact that some feeders have done or said harmful things to partners or potential partners is sad and wrong. Exploitation, dishonesty, harassment, and manipulation are wrong no matter what drives them.

This is who I am, and I can't change. I've always been this way and always will be. It is hardwired; were it not hardwired I don't believe it would have been a part of my psyche long before I really knew what sex was.

Under no condition will I feel guilty about this. If I took an action that harmed another person, I'd feel guilty, but for my sexuality? No I won't. I will not ever be made to feel like a freak, like a user, like a manipulator, or like somebody who doesn't care about the man involved. I will never feel as if this is not ok, or that i'm not ok for being this way.

Latest posts

Back