• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeders and Eating Disorders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amidsttundra

I was wondering if there is a correlation between feeders (both male and female) and eating disorders? Have any other feeders suffered from eating disorders in the past?

To expand on this, I knew I preferred larger women when I was about 13 and my family first got internet. From about '99 I had found Yahoo groups and BBW related websites.

Despite this my first big crush was on a curvy (not particularly large) new girl in my class when I was 14.

Somehow I summoned the courage to get talking to her and started hanging out. It turned out she had massive weight issues and was bulimic.

I had had weight issues throughout my early teens because I was quite a chubby 12+ and for whatever reason (I think to impress the girl) I embarked on a severe diet which quickly escalated into anorexia/bulimia. At times I purged and then threw it all up or used laxatives, at others I'd go for a week eating an apple a day.

From quite chubby, I fell down to about 7 and a half stone (105lbs) at 15 and 5'6". I never really saw how skinny I was until I saw pictures a few years later.

Despite this episode that ended not long after the girl moved away and I started to realize what I was doing to myself, food had become synonymous with self control. Sometimes I'd still go days without eating, just to see if I could and while I started to eat normally I continued on a routine of extreme exercise.

It was not long after (when I was 17) that I started to recognize myself as a feeder and started visiting sites such as this. I still remain infatuated with girls who lose control around food and I think it's the oppositeness to my own personal control that I find such a turn on (not even necessarily the weight gain).

Does anyone else share a similar experience to this?

Latest posts

Back