• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeding Emma - by Olly5764 (~SSBBW, Extreme Eating, ~Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olly5764

~SSBBW, Extreme Eating, ~Sex, ~XWG - Extreme eating in a 24-hour period leads to incredible weight gain.
Feeding Emma

by Olly5764

I picked Emma up from work, and sat watching; it was slowly getting harder for her as she squeezed into my car. Her uniform was tight over her huge belly, and highlighted her gorgeous rolls of fat.

She had been a big girl all of her life, but now we are 22 years old and Emma had bulked up to a fantastic 650 pounds. Her work uniform barely covered her huge belly and followed the contours of her sexy fat body almost perfectly.

Tonight was going to be special; tonight was the night we had both been waiting for, no turning back now. Emma had just finished her job, and we were going home to embark on a quest to eventually turn the lovely Emma into the fattest person on earth.

Our first call was at a drive-through burger bar on the way home.
“Just a little warm up to start,” I said. “Get you ready for the big meal.”

Emma just nodded and rubbed her beautiful fat belly.

“Ten cheeseburgers, ten chicken sandwiches, ten orders of fries and five dozen doughnuts please,” I said to the cashier.

“Wow,” came the reply. “Drive to the next window please.”

Emma devoured this truly massive meal on the way home. As
we walked into the house, I watched her hot butt as she walked through the front door.

“You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to,” I said, grabbing her from behind and running my hands over her beautiful rolls of fat.

“Ian,” she said, “I have never wanted something so much in all my life. The next time I leave this house, I want to be lifted out with a crane.”

“Good, take this,” I said, passing her a bottle. “We have been working on it at work, it will let your stomach expand to hold more food than normal.”

She wolfed down the formula, then started on her meal. Emma had eaten ten family-size pizzas and showed no signs of slowing down, but
the tight uniform began to give way. First the buttons popped off the blouse, then the skirt began to rip apart at the seams. The family pizzas were followed by an Indian take-away for 15, 10 kebabs, and 50
doughnuts.

After she finished, she lay back on the sofa for a while as I rubbed her now rather bigger belly.

“Wow, that formula must be awesome,” she said. “I have never eaten so much, but I still have room for more.”

“Good,” I said. “More is on its way.”

Presently, the door bell rang. It was a pizza delivery boy with more food.
Emma put away another 20 family-size pizzas that night, along with 200 more doughnuts, then we went to bed.

The next morning Emma lay waiting in bed, while I cooked breakfast: 50 rashers of bacon, 50 pork sausages, 30 fried eggs, 120 hash browns, 25 tins of beans, 10 pounds of fried mushrooms, 20 burgers and 10 loaves of fried bread.

An hour later, she was tucking into her second breakfast of 30 McDonald's big breakfast meals. At lunch, she ate 50 cheeseburgers, 10 portions of
chips, 10 large pizzas, and 5 pounds of chocolate.

Mid afternoon, it was another 50 burgers and 200 doughnuts, then I came home at tea time. As I rubbed her fat, bloated belly, Emma tucked in to 100 cheeseburgers, 5 whole roast chickens, 20 kebabs, 10 portions of chips, 30 family pizzas, and 100 doughnuts.

I kissed her belly and asked, “Can you manage some more food?”

“Well, I’ve had some more of the formula, but I may need some sex to help with it.”

“Good!”

Emma got me to put my cock into her belly button and ravish her fat, while she ate, but it wasn’t until afterwards that we realized how much she had eaten. After we both came hard and Emma was rubbing her very full belly, we looked around and we saw she had eaten 50 family Pizzas, and 100 doughnuts. What was more was that in 24 hours, she had already risen from 650 to 762 pounds.

“Ian,” she said, “This is something else, but how fat do you think I’ll get?”

“That depends entirely on you,” I replied. “The more you eat with this formula, the bigger your stomach expands to and the more you can fit in even without the formula.”

“But at this rate, I’ll be well over 1000 ponds by the end of the week!”

“Is that a problem?”

“Hell no,” she replied. “I love it.”

Latest posts

Back