• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeding Restaurants

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiddypence

Fast Feedist
My fiance has been knocking around the idea of opening a food-related business for a while. She teaches restaurant management at a tech school and has written several business plans. We were brainstorming different ideas for a restaurant or a bakery or whatever and I said "how about a restaurant that caters to feeders/feedees"?

We came up with the following ideas

Shrinking booths: You sit in a booth and a motor moves the table closer to you at an extremely slow rate. Result: you are stuck! (Of course, some feedees/BBWs already have this issue and don't really like it.)

Wait Staff: You could choose to sit in the "judgemental section" or the "enabling section". In the judgemental section, the wait staff express shock that you have eaten so much. In the enabling section, the wait staff ply you with more food continuously.

The Food: You could order things that have basically been made intentionally high calorie. We are pretty health conscious so we would imagine adding loads of feta and olive oil (and nuts) to everything. We also thought about the possibility of making desserts that look far more decadent than they actually are. For example, a pear and swiss chard pie is incredibly nutritious, so you could go ahead and order a whole pie.

Anyone have any suggestions on this. I'm not sure how good of an idea this is but we have fun talking about it.

Latest posts

Back