• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeding Tana - by Mental17(SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Erotica, ~XWG,)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mental17

SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Erotica, ~XWG, Imagery - The narrator shares a typical night with his girlfriend/feedee

[Author's Note:] My first story post ina long time. It features a girl I know, with the same name, as the feedee. I co wrote this with another FA some time ago. i heavily edited it and chucked a lot of the past version away. Please leave feedback!

Feeding Tana
by Mental17

Tana was napping after a full afternoon of stuffing her gut. She was a heavy sleeper, both literally, and figuratively. You see Tana was a big girl, perhaps a little too big but that was the way I liked her. Then again that's the way I like women in general. The bigger the better I always said.

The time was 9:00 PM on the dot. I had just got home from work and the store, which was an unusual time for a weeknight. I unlocked the front door and entered into our home. I set my brief case down and went into the kitchen to wash my hands. I then went back in the living room and grabbed the 3 brown bags that I had set by the door and walked down to our bedroom. I opened the door and turned on the light.

"Hey, you awake?" I asked aloud.

She was still asleep, almost as in response to my question. I smiled and stepped in while purposely knocking one of the bags on the door frame. the sound echoed in the room.

She stirred before sitting up the best she could and looked at me. "Hmm? Y--you? You're home already?"

"I'm home early and I brought you something to eat like normal, don't worry about that." I reassured her as I took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt.

I then brought the bags to the table by our bedside.

"How are you? have a nice nap?" I asked her.

"The day was fine but I just had this dream that the liposuction men in white coats had come for me," she said semi-concerned with this vision.

"That one again? You have that so often, you know its not true nor ever will be. I mean look at you."

"I can't help it," she said as the lifted her massive left arm to wipe beads of sweat from her brow.

"Yeah, that's a recurring one," I remembered as I sat down on a chair that was sitting next to the table with the bags and our massive bedspread, that we shared somehow.

She instinctively knew she could begin as she grabbed the closest bag and poured its contents out - a pack of muffins and half a box of half a dozen donuts. She began to dump the food down her throat at a fast pace. I had seen it many times before, yet it still turned me on every single time. Watching her mouth move up and down with each bite as her cheeks became puffy from the food before swallowing was always something she did with expertise. Soon all was devoured.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. It's been 40 minutes since my éclairs. What was that stuff anyway? I ate it so fast, I forgot to savor it to taste it," she asked me after the short food fest from the first bag.

"Well, fatty," I said affectionately, "it was a new brand of muffins and donuts they had at the store. It was a special to buy one and try a sample of another free...which was the box of donuts. You finished the éclairs?" I asked with surprise.

"Like, 5 minutes after you called me and left work."

I had realized that wasn't 40 minutes ago like she had said but only 20 minutes.

"It's getting harder to feed you," I stated. "You eat so much these days, not that its a bad thing..."

I then took my shoes off and eyed my bloated girlfriend, which whom I helped gain weight from a scrawny 110 lbs. when we met to this behemoth sized cutie I seen before me. Her weight to me is unknown at the moment due to her breaking our previous scale. That scale only went to 500 lbs and that was nearly 4 months ago.

I had met Tana 2 years prior. She was a short girl, only being 5'1". She had natural curly blond hair, blue eyes and a nice figure. She had always been a little pear shaped, as her butt was her distinguishable feature, but was still in great physical shape. She watched what she ate and took regular runs around the block for exercise. How I got her to be a feedee was unexplained. One day she happened to catch on to my preference and allowed me to add the pounds to her frame day by day, week by week and year by year.

"It better not be a problem!" She exclaimed as she looked at me with her pouting eyes and round face.

"What if it is?" I joked.

"I'll consider letting the Lipo-Guys get me..." she insisted.

"I highly doubt that, you know you like all this as much as I do," I said stating matter of fact knowledge as I grabbed a roll on her right hip, the closest excretion to me. Its weight was surprising. How one roll of flab could have weighed at least 5 lbs to me made me shudder with delight.

"Well don't just tease me..." she said as she snapped the waistband of her panties with a pudgy hand.

"I'm surprised those still fit you."

"You, me, and the laws of physics..."

"Physics don't apply to you. But know what does? Unopened packages of some things I also got at the store," I told her as I picked up the other two bags which I had set on the table earlier.

"First the lingerie," she demanded, crossing her arms the best she could. The size of her biceps alone must have been larger than the most narrow part of my thigh. It was astounding how big she had gotten since we first started dating. The best part was that I was reminded of it each and single night we had feeding sessions together.

"What about them?"

"Take them off me. DUH!"

I did what I was told. I walked behind her and unhooked her bra, the bra was barely able to contain her bosom but it had did a fairly decent job. Once off, I threw it on the bed in front of her.

"Damn, if I ever do get liposuction from the guys in my dream, it'd be in these massive udders. They're killing my back, y'know?"

"I'm sure about that, then again your fat ass anchors you down well so it's not like they're going to make you fall forward. You do know it takes up most of our bed?" I reminded her. "But back on topic, I'll give you a massage after you're done eating as per usual."

"I should, you made me to be this way, dear. It's your fault I'm a wide load."

All that was said was true. Her most recognizable feature was undoubtedly her ass. It carried most of the weight she had gained and obviously defined her to be of an extreme pear shape. her ass had the tendency to swallow almost anything she wore - shorts, panties, etc. It had plush features and a round shape. Distinct dimples and cellulite decorated it to the most heightened levels.

Lucky for me, I seen her ass almost 24/7 when I was home as she either sat with no pants on or was wearing a thong. I had gotten her a pain of green booty shorts that I had specially put text on the back of to read " W I D E L O A D." it was her favorite nickname, I never figured out why but I never argued and I called her it when she wished to hear it.

Outside of having a large behind, her hips had gotten wide as well with the weight, perfect to give birth for our future children. Her thighs had also grown in size to rival the width of my waist. These too were riddled with cellulite and rolls on the sides of her knees. I absolutely loved it.

My day dreaming of her figure was interrupted by her words at that moment.

"On topic about that massage, you better if you ever expect to get any from me anytime soon," she falsely stated to me as she laid back to get more comfortable for the next event.

"Of course, now how hungry are you? I know you can eat all of this," I said to her firmly. I had always been a strict and forceful feeder to her. She never complained, she just did what i instructed. How else could she have gotten this big otherwise?

"All of this and more," she said confidently as she got ready further than before.

I leaned over and gazed upon her bloated midsection, with its formation of stacked rolls and bulges. I watched her the under hang of flab of her upper arms sway as she reached back to tie her hair up into a bun.

"Panties. Now," she reminded me once again as she kept her arms lifted from the bed.

This was always difficult to do - whether it was during sex or a feeding session.

I grabbed a hold of the white panties from the front waistband. My hand was unseen as I had to go under her stomach's overhang to attach my hand to it.

"Okay, move forward," I ordered.

The reason for this movement by her was for her to lay on her stomach for a brief second so I could grab a hold of the thong by the back waistband so I could then have enough leverage to pull them off down her legs. Even though I had done this task many times before it was always tedious.

"Do hurry won't you," she asked me. "I'm getting hungry here!"

"As always," I confirmed as I grabbed the thong and miraculously pulled it down her huge legs and calves.

I then stretched them out to my arms' length, "Damn girl, you're getting wide!"

"Is that a problem?" She huffed.

"What do you think?" I replied.

She cocked an eyebrow playfully, suggesting I'd better give a straight answer, or else..

"You know I love it, what about you?" I stalled and hinted at a response on her behalf. It drove me wild to hear what she said about her large frame.

She sighed, "If I hated it, would I have let myself get this fat?"

I was beginning to get more aroused. "You know, between sex and food I don't know how you'd function with any other tasks."

"I do plenty of other things..." She stated.

"I know walking isn't one of them. What else?"

"I sleep for one. It's not easy getting comfy, let me tell you."

"Please do?" I asked. I loved to hear my girlfriend's stories of her day trying to do simple things normal sized people did easily.

"You know my arm gets tired after laying on it for 3 minutes and I have to toss until I get tired enough not to give a damn anymore."

"You lay well on your belly, so why don't you do that for day naps instead?"

"Because I don't sleep on my stomach. It'll make it flat."

"But your ass makes up for it, no? I think I seen more cellulite when I took off your thong for you," I teased.

"I'm sure you did pervert!" She laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"You seem aggressive tonight, hm?"

"Because I'm hungry! You're stalling us from continuing!"

"Something can be arranged..." I said slyly.

"Like what? More 'yadda yadda yaddap' and less time for eating?"

"No, more of that will start shortly. You know I love watching you eat and expand." I confirmed for the 4th time of the week to her. So let's finally get started."

To be continued...

[Author’s Note;] Would love to hear feedback!

Latest posts

Back