• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeding

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchellTheFirst

Hello all!

I'm very new to the subject of gaining and feeding, and I've always been fascinated with both. My fascination with the subject reached its apex when I began dating a large girl at the age of 16. She was already in her mid 200's, and one day, I casually asked what she thought about gaining more weight. She was fascinated, but asked if I was okay with her doing so. I said yes, and began to encourage her growth. She ballooned to a beautiful 320 pounds within a few months.
Unfortunately, due to many issues that rose between us, we went our separate ways, and now I'm single once more. Not that I'm trying to invoke a pity party here or anything, just explaining how my fascination came to be.
So, I was wondering if there are any young gainers/feedees out there? Some who aren't afraid to relentlessly pack on the poundage?
If so, feel free to share your experiences, or send me a private message!

Latest posts

Back